New to SD

• 1 month later...

Depends on what you're looking for.  San Diego has a hopping bookstore/theater scene (so many closeted military guys).  The bars are pretty tame, but action can be had at the Eagle any night of the week.  Blacks Beach is popular with the voyeurs and exhibitionists.  There are some cruisy spots about town for the publicly-inclined. Some guys traipse down to Tijuana for the strip bars, sex clubs and bathhouses.  Likewise, some head out to Palm Springs for the clothing-optional resorts and play parties.  There's a group "Foxhole M4M" that does big gay play parties over the summer.  There a re a few smaller parties - Wallbangers, and a couple of swingers parties.  There's a swinger club (Thad's) which allows SOME same sex play, thought it's primarily straight/bi.  The apps can be good, but it's hit or miss.  Lots of guys freeballing around town...

• Piggy 1

On 4/4/2024 at 10:47 AM, Justaholeff said:

Don't forget Club San Diego 

I DID forget Club San Diego!  It was never my favorite in town (SD used to have 5 of them, back in the day).  They've done some remodeling and updating, so I'll have to give it another try - soon!

• Upvote 1

On 4/9/2024 at 1:35 PM, phukhole said:

I DID forget Club San Diego!  It was never my favorite in town (SD used to have 5 of them, back in the day).  They've done some remodeling and updating, so I'll have to give it another try - soon!

I've always gotten laid at Club San Diego....it's great because of the navy and marines in San Diego...best time I had there was a marine who fucked me to the point I couldn't walk! Lol....the worst was not at the time it happened but, got booty bumped and didn't know it....it was later when I realized some asshole had bumped me without my permission...I don't hold Club San Diego blame for that and still go when I get a chance