Anon BBC

btm4bbrn1

I was traveling for work and checked out Grindr. Being in a smaller town there wasn't much around. I came across a profile of a mid 40s black guy. Toned body, claimed he had a ten inch cock. I was skeptical, but he showed me his album and I could see he did have a big cock. He was in a hotel 40 minutes away, and I agreed to meet up with him.

I prepped and left. When I got to the hotel he opened the door wearing only a pair of jeans and no shirt. His cock was rock hard and looked MASSIVE. It went down to his mid thigh and looked like he seriously had a cucumber in his pants. I went inside, and he grabbed me and started kissing my neck and pinching my nips. I was rock hard immediately. I got on my knees and he dropped his pants. He was going commando, . and he wasn't lying about the ten inches. I thought there was no way I was going to be able to take something that big in my ass. 

I started sucking it and my mouth barely fit around it and I could only take about half of it down my throat. My hand didn't close when I stroked it. Eventually he decided it was time to fuck me. I told him the only way I would be able to get that big cock in right away was if I rode it. I slowly slid down his cock, and after a bit I had the whole raw cock in my ass and his balls were resting against my cheeks. My ass had never felt so full. After I stretched a bit I started going to town. The guy stopped me and told me he was close and didn't want to come yet. He pushed me back, his cock never left my ass, and started fucking me doggy. He came after a bit and collapsed on my back. His cock never went totally soft. After a few minutes he was hard again and started fucking me again. His cock still had never left my ass. I was amazed. He blew a second load and collapsed on my back again. After a minute his cock shrunk and slid out of my ass, followed by a little of his cum.

I told him I wanted a 3rd load and he told me if I could get him hard again he would. I started sucking his dick again and after about 15 minutes he was rock hard again. Fucked me rougher than the first two times and gave me a 3rd load. 

I left there wanting more. I could tell my whole was gaping and I could feel my boxers were already wet with his leaking loads as I walked thru the lobby to go home. His loads leaked from my ass the whole way home.

Edited by btm4bbrn1
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 8

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2024 at 12:22 AM, btm4bbrn1 said:

I was traveling for work and checked out Grindr. Being in a smaller town there wasn't much around. I came across a profile of a mid 40s black guy. Toned body, claimed he had a ten inch cock. I was skeptical, but he showed me his album and I could see he did have a big cock. He was in a hotel 40 minutes away, and I agreed to meet up with him.

I prepped and left. When I got to the hotel he opened the door wearing only a pair of jeans and no shirt. His cock was rock hard and looked MASSIVE. It went down to his mid thigh and looked like he seriously had a cucumber in his pants. I went inside, and he grabbed me and started kissing my neck and pinching my nips. I was rock hard immediately. I got on my knees and he dropped his pants. He was going commando, . and he wasn't lying about the ten inches. I thought there was no way I was going to be able to take something that big in my ass. 

I started sucking it and my mouth barely fit around it and I could only take about half of it down my throat. My hand didn't close when I stroked it. Eventually he decided it was time to fuck me. I told him the only way I would be able to get that big cock in right away was if I rode it. I slowly slid down his cock, and after a bit I had the whole raw cock in my ass and his balls were resting against my cheeks. My ass had never felt so full. After I stretched a bit I started going to town. The guy stopped me and told me he was close and didn't want to come yet. He pushed me back, his cock never left my ass, and started fucking me doggy. He came after a bit and collapsed on my back. His cock never went totally soft. After a few minutes he was hard again and started fucking me again. His cock still had never left my ass. I was amazed. He blew a second load and collapsed on my back again. After a minute his cock shrunk and slid out of my ass, followed by a little of his cum.

I told him I wanted a 3rd load and he told me if I could get him hard again he would. I started sucking his dick again and after about 15 minutes he was rock hard again. Fucked me rougher than the first two times and gave me a 3rd load. 

I left there wanting more. I could tell my whole was gaping and I could feel my boxers were already wet with his leaking loads as I walked thru the lobby to go home. His loads leaked from my ass the whole way home.

Wow am jealous.