The need for seed (in my hole)

Hunter22

After we woke up and my hole was filled with 6 loads from my partner (4 during the night + 2 in the morning) I was so horny for more.

He left and I started contacting my regulars and immediately got a reply by a hot couple living close by that we often play with asking if I wanted to be used now.

6 minutes later I was in their house, naked and on my knees servicing both their 8.5" cocks.

They were rock hard and alternating fucking my throat till we moved to the bedroom to continue the fun. 

I was instructed to ride them and ride I did, being the best cowboy I could be, hugging their cock with my fully loaded cumhole and they rewarded me with equally hard fuck.

I switched between them for a while and they both came once but kept hard so  I asked if I could please have them both inside me.

bingo. 
I was riding one while the other came behind me and almost effortlessly shoved his entire cock all way in.

I was in heaven as they developed a good rhythm fucking my cummy hole and stretching me so good

their second load took about 20 minutes for non stop fucking but they both cummed in me at the same time which I always love as the warmth spread in me with all the cum is just bliss.

I unmounted and took a minute to adjust my legs from the non stop ride and realized I unloaded too handfree while they pounded me.

then I was plugged back and we all took a quick shower together and I left them to start their day.

As I reached my car I saw a few other text replies asking to breed me soon, so the only thing I could do was reply.

"on my way" ...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

15 min later I was going up the stairs to my next seeder, a hot mid 40 with a thick 9" that makes me drool.

He greeted me naked so it was only appropriate I strip too.

We started kissing and he went straight to feel my cummy plugged hole and shoved a few fingers as I was telling him I was holding 10 loads already and it wasn't even 9am 🙈

he lit up and wanted me on his bed, bent me over and requested I push the plug out so he could eat my cummy hole. That was so hot to feel him licking my puffy, gaping hole! 
Then he slip all the way in and started pounding me hard! 
I was moaning like the cumdump I am and he told me he wanted to surprise me and invited a few of his friends. BINGO!!

10 min into the fuck 3 men entered the bedroom, stripping and I got to service them with my mouth as the host continues pounded my cummy hole. 
One of them was 10" and thick as fuck! I was drooling seeing him and I couldn't wait to feel him inside me! 
after the host loaded me they all took turns fucking me and cumming in me, calling me a cumdump and a whore while holding my throat hard just as I love.

when it was time for the biggest cock there to enter me he asked if I was ready but didn't wait for a reply (which was fuck yeah anyway) and went all the way in! I grunted with pleasure and begged him to fuck me hard!

and boy did he fuck me, this guy was jackhammering me like I was a toy, he had the ability to pull all the way out but the tip and push all the way in repeatedly, making me moan so hard around the cock that was in my mouth at the time. 
When he came he roared so hard and I could fill each spurt flooding me!

then, as the previous fuck I wanted them to double fuck me too!

this went on for a while, changing between them as pairs of who's opening up my cunt and dumping another load in me.

the best combination was the finale with the 2 biggest cocks there (the 10" and the 9") ramming their cocks all the way in me, they didn't alternate their cocks but they both pulled out and pushed in together making sure I was fully stretched at all times.

they could fuck for a long time since they already dumped a load in me earlier so it was almost 30 minutes of them fucking my hole! 
after they both came I had to lay down on my back to catch my breath.

i was a sweaty mess and my hole was buzzing when they continued playing with it, stretching it with their fingers till one of them 'accidentally' had his entire fist in me. 
When it happened I couldn't control myself and came while my entire body was shivering! 
after a while he pulled out, found the plug and pushed it back in so I could keep all the cum in me.

18 loads in before lunch time.

before they left I cleaned their cocks, tasting the cum and my ass juices.

i didn't bother with a shower and just got dressed and left to my next seeder. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7

My 3rd stop of the day was another couple that we play with,

it was very similar scenario, got in, sucked them off and we started fucking, this time they wanted to only fuck me together, so my plug was removed and as I was lowering myself on top of the first cock the second pushed in as well, my hole was so flexible and lubed with cum they was in me in no time. 
they started fucking me hard and dumped their first load pretty fast but didn't stop and continued fucking me.

This time it was much longer, alternating between a slow gentle fuck to jackhammering my cunt!

about 20min into the fuck they asked if I had room for more, at first I didn't realize what they meant but soon the guy behind me presented a large dildo very similar to his cock.

it was a dildo that was molded after his 9.5" thick cock! 

I just told them that if they can push it in I'll try and take it! Oink!

I lowered my body hugging the guy laying on his back while his partner behind me started pushing in the big head of the dildo.

it took a while and I was huffing on poppers till the big head popped in and I was just frozen in my place, it first took my breath and he we all just remained in that position for a couple of minutes, allowing me to adjust my cunt while i was told how good of a slut I was and fed with more poppers.

then he starting pushing in more and more of the dildo, with every bit entering me I just moaned and cried out for more.

it took a while but then I felt the base of the dildo and the partner from behind just laughed and commented on how good my tight hole felt having basically 3 cocks inside me!!! 
it was such a turn on I came handsfree again and they slowly started fucking me and finding a nice rhythm to alternate between the 3 cocks!

i was in such a high from this experience I just wanted the sensation to last forever but about 30min of this they both couldn't hold back from the tightness of my filled hole they announced together that they were cumming in me again.

They literally flooded my cunt with a huge amount of cum and just stayed in me till they cocks softened while keeping the dildo shoved all the way in.

when they finished my hole was gaping like it hasn't been for a long while and they shoved my plug in but it was too loose it fell out of me lol

they brought a bigger plug for me to borrow and shoved it in and I got dressed, smelling like cum and I slowly walked to my car, feeling my cunt with every step I took. When I sat in my car it was a combination of relief and pain with that huge plug in me, holding 22 loads of cum and after I was just triple fucked! 

I debated for a min if I should continue straight away but decided to have a break so I headed back to the house and lay naked, relax and feel my cum filled, puffy and stretched out hole while I was on FaceTime with my partner telling him all that happened since he left the house this morning.

that got him horny and he was heading back home asking if I wanted it to be just him to should he organize more men to breed me.

I just replied "fuck yeah, bring more!!!"

then I fell asleep waiting for him to arrive 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 5

9 hours ago, Hunter22 said:

After we woke up and my hole was filled with 6 loads from my partner (4 during the night + 2 in the morning) I was so horny for more.

He left and I started contacting my regulars and immediately got a reply by a hot couple living close by that we often play with asking if I wanted to be used now.

6 minutes later I was in their house, naked and on my knees servicing both their 8.5" cocks.

They were rock hard and alternating fucking my throat till we moved to the bedroom to continue the fun. 

I was instructed to ride them and ride I did, being the best cowboy I could be, hugging their cock with my fully loaded cumhole and they rewarded me with equally hard fuck.

I switched between them for a while and they both came once but kept hard so  I asked if I could please have them both inside me.

bingo. 
I was riding one while the other came behind me and almost effortlessly shoved his entire cock all way in.

I was in heaven as they developed a good rhythm fucking my cummy hole and stretching me so good

their second load took about 20 minutes for non stop fucking but they both cummed in me at the same time which I always love as the warmth spread in me with all the cum is just bliss.

I unmounted and took a minute to adjust my legs from the non stop ride and realized I unloaded too handfree while they pounded me.

then I was plugged back and we all took a quick shower together and I left them to start their day.

As I reached my car I saw a few other text replies asking to breed me soon, so the only thing I could do was reply.

"on my way" ...

You're my hero.

• Thanks 1