Finally

Tanbbottom

Got bred my 1st load of 2024, FINALLY!

Young bear from Bbrt while I'm visiting  Vancouver. 

Took public transit and was slowed down by a 'police incident', had to take Uber to finally get to his place. 

He messaged I needed to give him a great bj to make up for his wait ...lol.

I'd been on the run all day so took time for a quick clean out and shower keeping him waiting even longer. 

Found him on his back naked on his bed rubbing his average size hard on. He's much bigger than I thought from his profile pic and lots of beautiful dark hair everywhere. 

I climed on the bed and immediately go to work on with my mouth on his cock. He's very vocal about how hot and expert 'daddy's' mouth is! He let's me know it's been worth the wait, and we're just getting started. 

After a bit he says he's ready to fuck. I  straddle him, apply lube, and sit on his raw cock with my starving hole. I ride him hard keeping his bed squeaking. 

He's even more vocal. "Oh daddy's horny, bet he’s been riding lots of guys with that hungry ass and sexy body." I don't correct him.

My turn to speak; "Fuck me hard son." "Oh yeah, let me take you doggie then."

We shift so I'm bent over the edge of the bed. He lines up and this time drives in. He's very vocal about the heat inside daddy's wide open hole.  After a bit he let's me know he's getting close and wants to cum in my hot mouth. Contrary to my usual submissive self who acquiesces to my partners every need I tell him I want his load painting my guts. "Breed me big boy. Breed my hungry ass son!"

He picked up his pace and soon pushed in deep to unload. From his moans and length of time pumped in a big load. 

When he pulled out I cleaned his cock.  He loved daddy's return to oral and was soon hard again to his own surprise. We alternated between oral and him fucking me a few more times. "Hot daddy's gonna make me cum again!" When he did my mouth was on his hard cock. I swallowed an amazingly large salty load for number two. 

He expressed enthusiasticly how 'worth the wait ' it had been. 

It was now too late for transit and he insisted on driving me the half hour back to my hosts.

It had been a long wait into 2024. Riding my fifth raw cock and finally got my ass bred! But it was well worth the wait!

Hopefully the rest of the year will be more generous to my thirsty ass!

• Like 11
  • Upvote 3