Hotel cumdump question

To those who arrange hotel cumdump sessions, how do you manage the scheduling? Do you try and give people specific times to come, or do you just advertise a time range and let people queue if they all turn up together?

Thanks for any tips!

18 hours ago, justbreed said:

To those who arrange hotel cumdump sessions, how do you manage the scheduling? Do you try and give people specific times to come, or do you just advertise a time range and let people queue if they all turn up together?

Thanks for any tips!

It can be difficult for sure. About half the guys want to come asap and others want to plan it later. I never give a room number until they are at the hotel. Usually guys don't want other tops in the room so its one at a time. 

I usually just post a party ad on BBRTS providing the dates and time range.  Like slaveboi, I'll provide the room number once they arrive at the hotel.  If guys want to fuck me in a group session I'm also good with that or one on one is fine too!

• Upvote 1

I'll mention something here that has been covered elsewhere: hotels in many areas are becoming less friendly towards this sort of thing. Of course, at the low end of the lodging spectrum, older motel-type buildings that have external walkways and doors opening to the outside present the least problem, but those are (increasingly) getting torn down; if a newer hotel replaces it, it's essentially always interior corridors only and all access is through the lobby or with a key card for other doors.

And "guests of guests" who arrive and then don't head immediately for the guest's room may get scrutinized more closely. So while it's smart and understandable to wait to give out the room number until the person is "on site", if there's any delay in reaching the paying guest, the other "guest" may get asked to leave, especially if they can't give the full name of the person they're visiting.

And in the more upscale places in tourist-heavy areas, you may find that guests can't even use the elevators without a key card. 

So these are things to keep in mind when planning where to host.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1