Doc Murphy’s Therapy

Posted (edited)

Doc Murphy’s Therapy 3 

I remember dreaming of men surrounding the bed... Their voices barely speaking above a whisper. I struggled to make out the words... Turning from side to side, I saw each booted muscled god geared in the shiniest of black leather. Tightly strapped leather harnesses accentuated their muscled pecs with rings through their prominently thick tits, making my mouth water... On my right, the men wore jockstraps... their full pouches so tight that I could see the subtlest of differences of their cocks... cut, uncut, pierced or not, it was more than obvious. While on my left, the men’s strong legs were enveloped in chaps... their muscles clearly defined as if the hide was painted on... their hard cocks and full sacs set off by a heavy chrome cockring. The room was filled with a distinctive scent of musk and leather as the sweaty tangled mass of flesh grew before my eyes... an orgy of every possible combination of lustful desire. The dream was so vivid... the men’s grunts and groans began to grow louder and fill the room. Seeing one of them escape the pile, I moaned, recognizing the young god approaching with tightly cropped red hair and green eyes. 

“Shit, Bry!” I called out, seeing my best friend transformed into the most incredible leather fantasy. 

His harness circled over his broad shoulders and under the thick muscled pecs. My eyes couldn’t stay off the twin slabs of muscle covered in reddish-brown fur showcasing a set of heavy rings piercing his thick erect tits poking through the fur. Below them, a trail of fur ran over the ridged stack of abs. His thick thighs bulged in the tightest leather chaps, drawing attention to the exposed dripping hard cock and sac. With every step of his boots, his muscles rippled at the slightest movement as he made his way to me. 

“Fuck Sam,” he smiled with a lustful gaze, pulling the covers off to reveal my shaved body... Staring at wetness of the sheets at below my cunt, he growled. “I hear you’ve been a good boy.” 

Still trying to understand how he could be in my room, I asked “How...?” 

“Never mind, bro...,” he said, interrupting me and pointing to the writhing heap of men in the room. “You need to serve.” 

Looking at the men, wave after wave of desire came over me... 

“Yeh, Bry...I do.” I growled, getting down on my knees as Bry’s leaking cock throbbed before my eyes. 

Licking my lips and wanting to taste that cock again, I reached up to his thick muscled thighs and leaned in, opening my mouth take it in...  

Suddenly, a sound woke me up... It was Mike, carrying a tray of food and juice into the room. 

“Sorry, Sam... didn’t mean to wake you. Doc told me you spent the night ‘cause it was getting late and asked me to just drop this off.” 

As I lay there, the images of Bry and the other men began to flood back into my mind. It took a minute to get into the moment before realizing I was sporting the beginnings of a hardon. But for some reason, it didn’t bother me, and it wasn’t definitely a problem for Mike... 

“Looks like it was a good dream.” he smiled, noticing my growing cock before putting the tray down next to the bed. 

“Thanks, Mike,” I said, drinking some of the juice and remembering last night. “Yeh, it was getting late by the time my session was over.” 

“Yeah, Doc doesn’t like to break up a session if it’s going really well...” he chuckled, looking me over... “Well, for some patients at least, he’ll keep it going as long as necessary. When that happens, I just head to my room and work on my thesis.”  

“Cool,” I said, remembering how he looked last night in his gear... my cock started stiffening. 

“Yeah, very cool... and so fucking smooth,” he groaned, sitting down on the bed next to me and rubbing my abs and shaved crotch before leaning in. 

Without a word, he brought his lips to mine... It was like last night never happened. He reached down and ran his fingers over my puckering cunt, causing me to groan in surprise. Kissing me deep and hard, his tongue invaded my mouth. 

“I thought...” I moaned, taking a breath as a finger entered me. 

“What? I’m a bottom cause I let Doc fuck me...” he laughed, feeling the remnants of cum in my cunt. “Don’t worry... I’m not jealous. It’s part of our arrangement while I finish my grad work. That's all there is to it... nothing else.” 

“Nothing else,” I groaned, feeling a second and third finger go in. 

“Damn... Doc must’ve worked your cunt over last night.” he growled, feeling my still loose cunt. 

“Yeh... he did,” was all I could say as he continued fingering me. 

“Did ya like it, Sam? Being filled with Doc’s cock or was it something else?” he grunted, stripping and pulling my thighs apart to expose my cunt.  

“Shit, yeh!” I moaned, seeing that hard pierced cock again... 

The next thing I felt was his warm wet tongue licking my cunt before it spread my cuntlips and pushed inside. 

“Goddamn!” I moaned, feeling him digging deep inside me. 

"Sweet fucking tasty cunt, bro" he said, coming up for air. “How’s that feel?” 

“Fuck yeh... fuck my cunt!” 

“That’s right, bro... what you have there is a cunt... Don’t ever forget it.” he told me, teasing me with his cock. 

I nodded, remembering my therapy... “Cunt...” 

Putting my legs over his shoulders, he shoved his rigid cock into me without warning, sending a wave of passion over me. 

“Say it, bro... tell me what you want.” 

“Fucking fill, me!” I gasped, feeling the ring hit my prostate as he began to rock in and out of me. 

He didn’t waste any time ramming his cock into me... 

“Fucker... gonna take my time with you,” he growled, slowing down and holding his cock deep in my cunt. 

He kept on edging... fucking me til he was close, then would pause, waiting for the sensation to pass... only to start again until I was begging for his load. 

“Fuck man... give me your load, bro! I need it!” I cried out, grabbing his hips and pulling him in all the way to the root. 

He began ramming me hard until he stiffened and let out a heavy roar, unloading a volley of cum inside me. I could feel each throbbing pulse of his cock. Bending down, still impaled inside of me, he kissed me. 

“Fucking hot cunt...” he smiled, pulling his still hard cock out and sitting back. 

I scrambled to clean it... sucking and tonguing his cock until I had done my duty. 

“Good boy...” he growled, his warm wet tongue licking my cunt before it spread my cuntlips and invaded. “Give it to me.” 

With little pushes of my cunt, the load dripped out onto his open mouth until I had released most of it... Then, he crawled up and fed it to me. Kissing, our darting tongues exchanged the load until we both gulped down the contents and fell on the bed in a sweaty jumble.  

“Fuck, Sam... That was hot. I never imagined that you’d be this good when you came into the office that day. I figured you were just some messed up kid needing therapy.” he laughed, exploring my smooth body with his hands. “You surprised me when you showed up here like this. What made you do it?” 

Knowing what I knew about him, I smiled. “Don’t know... I guess I just felt like it.” 

“Yeah, I know what you mean,” he chuckled, taking hold of my smooth pecs and rubbing his fingers over them. “I did the same thing when I first got here. But it’s a bitch to keep up... so I got it permanently removed. Doc has a buddy who does it and hooked me up.” 

“Yeh?” I groaned, imagining being permanently hairless as he went down to lick my pecs.  

Then, licking my left tit, Mike sucked it in and bit down... 

“Goddamn!” I moaned, panting at the pain he was inflicting. 

He stayed on my tit, chewing on it... tasting the sweat dripping off my pec. Releasing it with a kiss, he moved to the right one and I began to growl in heat as he repeated the torture now turning to pleasure. Reaching for my swollen cock, he began to stroke it as he alternated on my tits before moving down my abs. By now, my tits were aching and standing at attention, causing my cock to go rock hard. 

“Yeah,” Mike growled, exploring my shaved body with his mouth... “When did you do it?” 

“Yesterday, right before coming over.” I sighed, feeling his lips and tongue sliding over my skin. 

“You missed a spot, right here. I’ll let Doc know... so you can get that taken care of.” he chuckled, licking between my thigh and crotch before taking my cock in his mouth.  

“Fuck, yeh!” I cried out, feeling his tongue dig into my piss slit. 

He started licking and wrapping his tongue around the mushroom head... flicking at it and lapping the dribbling precum. Slowly sliding down, he started sucking on my leaking cock... keeping his eyes locked on mine with one hand on my shaft and the other holding tightly onto my sac. His hand began to pull it away from my body as he held my balls tightly in a fist.  

“Aw fuck! Harder!” I cried out... realizing at that moment the extent of my therapy.  

My begging for pain urged him on and his pace quickened. I thrust my hips up to meet him. The sensations of his mouth were overwhelming... I needed to cum. I was close... Grabbing the back of Mike’s head with both hands, I began forcing his mouth up and down my cock, faster and faster. I could feel myself slowly going over the edge. Then, as he released his grip, my body shook with lust, releasing an explosion of cum.  

“Fuck yeh, bro! Fucking love, this shit!”  

We remained like that... me on my back with him still latched on my cock... sweat running down our bodies until sound of Doc’s voice shook us out of the moment. Doc stood at the entrance to the room, but I couldn’t make out what he said. My mind must have blocked it out... but the moment Mike heard the words, he sat up, releasing my cock. Turning to Doc, he nodded and dropped to his knees on the floor next to him.  

“Good boy,” he chuckled, rubbing Mike’s sweaty shoulder. “I was wondering what was taking you so long,” 

I quickly apologized... “Doc... I’m sorry. I guess I fucked up.” 

“No problem, Sam. So... you’ve now experienced both Mikes.” 

Leaving the dazed Mike on the floor, he wandered over to me. 

“How’s it feel?” he asked, feeling my freshly fucked cunt. 

“Damn, Doc,” I smiled, seeing his growing bulge... “So good!” 

“Good to hear, boy.”  

He looked back to Mike kneeling obediently on the floor before noticing my chewed-up tits. Pulling his wet finger from my cunt, he rubbed the slime around my swollen tits and gripped them tightly with his fingernails. 

“Fuck, yeh!” I shuddered. “Harder!” 

With his cock now tenting his jeans, he whispered in my ear as he increased his grip on me. 

“Yeh, Doc...” I murmured, feeling the pain course through my body. 

After a couple of minutes, Doc let go and stood up. I quickly fell next to Mike, our hands behind our backs at attention. Turning to face us, he began to strip as... I could see him speaking, but I couldn’t make out the words. Gripping the bottom of his T-shirt, he pulled it up and off his torso, exposing the forest of fur on his muscled pecs. We quickly made our way to remove his shoes and socks. Mike then scrambled up to unbuckle the thick black belt around his waist. It was then I joined him as we pulled the jeans down to expose his furry legs. Slowly, we began moving our mouths up his legs... our hands massaging his powerful muscles until we met at Doc’s low hanging sac. Taking in the scent of his crotch, both of us began to moan and took one of his heavy balls in our mouths... 

“Fucking cuntmouths!” 

Our tongues darted out, tasting the hairy sweaty sac and we moved up to the base of Doc’s shaft... Up we went... our lips gently massaging the thickening shaft until our tongues met at the leaking piss slit at the tip of his engorged cockhead. Tasting the precum, our tongues began lapping it up. Feeling Doc’s hands against our heads and push our mouths against each other, our sparring tongues began to feed each other. 

“Goddamn cocksuckers.” he growled, holding us by the scruff of our necks. 

We began to worship him, sucking and worshipping his god-like cock like we had been trained...  

‘Yeh, that’s the word,’ I thought...realizing at that moment it had been imbedded in us... Mike and I were meant to serve together.  

Before I could think about it, Doc thrust between our lips... back and forth, enjoying our attention to his powerful cock. We needed his cock... we continued... pushing him closer to release with every movement of our mouths. Feeling the overwhelming need for cock, I moved to the head and slowly swallowed his cock to the base of his shaft. I could feel Mike’s tongue flicking at the saliva dripping out of my mouth. Slowly backing off, I grabbed Mike’s head and shoved my tongue in his open mouth. Gripping my tongue with his lips, he moaned... knowing his desire for cock, I pushed his head towards Doc’s still leaking cock and he swallowed it in one fell swoop. We continued like that... sharing Doc’s now steel cock. We were nothing but a pair of cuntmouths servicing a cock... just as Doc had said. Getting close, Doc pushed us off his cock and we fell to the floor... our faces covered in spit. 

Walking over to the bed, he pulled out a packed pipe and torch from the nightstand and climbed onto the bed. Spreading his legs, he lit the pipe, inhaled and motioned to us. Quickly, we climbed on the bed, slid over the soft sheets and joined him on either side. Placing our mouths to his, we inhaled the large cloud escaping his handsome mouth.  

“Go on... have at.” he growled, passing the lit pipe to Mike. 

We began sharing the pipe while Doc sat back watching us take hits and blowing the thick white clouds into each other’s mouths. Taking the last hit on the now empty pipe, I exhaled into Mike, devouring him in a deep kiss as Doc’s strong hands roamed over our bodies. Instinctively, we both went for Doc’s tits. 

“Fuckers...” he growled, pushing our mouths onto his furry pecs. 

Holding both of us tightly, we began to suckle like two nursing pups, humping our bodies against Doc’s legs. Doc’s hands roamed down over our smooth muscled backs and began to explore our cunts. 

“Goddamn cunts...”  

I began moaning as the realization of what I was becoming hit me and I raised my hips, giving Doc access. But it didn’t stop there... I felt another hand now exploring my exposed cunt. It was Mike’s. 

“Fuck me!” I cried out, feeling fingers digging into me before latching back onto Doc’s tit. 

Mike immediately pounced on me and shoved his cock deeply inside me. Holding onto my shoulders, he began to piston fuck me.  

“Fuck, yeh!” I cried out into Doc’s pec, feeling the PA scraping against my prostate with every stroke. 

The sensations in my cunt took over my mind and I was lost in the moment... My mind filled again with images of the leathered gods surrounding us... watching me surrendering to my desires. Bry stood out smiling, leading another by a leash to our side.  

“Fuck yeah, bro... Feels good, don’t it?” Bry growled, pushing the sub onto the floor on all fours.  

Smiling, he moved behind the sub and kicked his legs apart to expose the willing cunt. Bry dropped... Licking the pierced taint leading to the sub’s willing cunt, Bry smiled and looked at me before shoving his cock in quickly... causing the sub to let out soft groan. I couldn’t take my eyes off them... seeing the look of rapture on the sub’s face as he took every inch of Bry’s cock. 

“Fuck, bro... Tell me... is yours still tight?” he growled, picking up the pace and slamming the willing sub. 

“Fuck yeh!” I grunted, coming back to reality as I felt Doc’s hands caressing down my back.  

“YEH, DO IT!” I yelled, feeling Doc’s cock pressing on my cunt while climbing onto Mike’s back. 

I was grabbing at the sheets, feeling Doc’s cock sliding over Mike’s shaft and pushing past my cuntlips. 

“OH FUUUUCK!” I hissed, instantly feeling the pain of being split open. 

“Relax, boy... surrender.” Doc told me, before saying something else I couldn’t understand. 

Instantly, a wave of pleasure overcame any pain as Doc’s cock invaded me. Mike remained still... not a sound coming from him. 

“Yeh...” I now moaned in pleasure, feeling Doc’s cock invading my cunt. 

With my therapy now kicking in, I began fucking myself on their cocks.  

“Good boy,” Doc grunted, slapping Mike on the ass and they began fucking me in unison. 

With every one of their thrusts, I moaned... feeling myself stretched to the limit, I began to lose focus. The room grew warmer and filled with the sounds of animals rutting... grunts, moans and wet slapping bodies. Bry had returned...  

Holding onto the moaning sub by his harness, Bry’s assault continued as the sub fucked himself on the pierced cock. The wet slapping of Bry’s thighs against the sub’s shaved ass filled the air around the circle of leathered admirers. 

“Fuck, Sam... Every time I fuck this cunt, I imagine it’s you... my bro... taking my cock.”  

With each pounding, the sub’s moans grew louder, and begged for more. Bry continued pile-driving him... stretching his cunt with an ever-increasing ferocity until he couldn’t hold back and released an explosion of cum. Instantly, the sub scrambled to Bry’s still hard cock to clean off the remnants of his load.  

"Inspiration...” Bry growled at me. 

Coming back into the moment, I felt the thrusts of my double fuck begin to slow and intensify... I knew it wouldn’t be too long for them to fill my cunt.  

“Fuck yeh!” I cried out, feeling the simultaneous loads unleashing in me as the fucking continued until the contents of their balls flooded my cunt.   

Their load now deposited, they fell on my back and pushed me fully onto the mattress. 

“Inspiration,” I moaned... feeling the weight of their bodies on top of me. 

Pulling out of me, Doc stood up and positioned himself in front of our faces... 

“Beautiful...” 

Immediately, we took his slimed cock and cleaned it... taking the remains of the loads into our mouths. Satisfied, Doc walked away as Mike pulled me up and sat back, holding me in his arms. Holding tightly onto his cock, I leaned back...our lips met. We began to devour each other as his hands explored my sweaty body. Releasing his cock, my hands roamed over his hairless muscular body, knowing that it was what I needed... to bulk up and match his body. In the back of my mind, I already knew that my appointment with Doc’s buddy was set... I would never have to worry about stubble. I moved down his beautiful pecs and made my way to his cock and took it into my mouth, tasting the residue of the double fuck.  

“Fuck, Sam.” Mike moaned, feeling my mouth on his softening cock. 

Shocked, I sat up and looked into his eyes. There was no doubt, the other Mike was there with me now. He took me in his arms, and we fell back on the bed.  

“Fuck, Sam... Doc must be wondering where I am.” he said, spooning me. 

“Naw, he probably just thinks you’re working on your thesis.” I moaned, feeling his cock against my ass. 

“Yeah,” he sighed...  

Several hours later, I woke up in the dark room with Mike still beside me... our bodies tangled in the middle of the bed. Feeling a sensation around my neck, I reached up and found my leather collar securely fastened to my neck.  

“Yeh...” I moaned, turning to Mike and seeing him collared, too. 

I knowingly grabbed the note on the nightstand and read it... ‘Downstairs’ was all it said, and I shook Mike to wake him. Slowly opening his eyes, he smiled, seeing me collared. Slowly, we made our way to the two leather bags in the center of the room and faced each other. Keeping our eyes fixed, we slipped the restraints on our wrists. Next, we placed the harnesses over our shoulders and buckled each strap tightly. I moaned as the leather again touched my smooth skin. Retrieving our jockstraps, we slid them up over our hairless bodies and adjusted our cocks. My junk now snug in the cum crusted leather pouch, I pulled out my still sweat-soaked socks and put them on. Turning to Mike, I saw him standing there looking down at the socks in his hand.   

“What’s happening... Sam, what the fuck are you wearing!?” he said in a state of confusion, looking up as if he was seeing me geared up for the first time. 

Grabbing the socks, I dropped to my knees... “Let me help you,” I moaned, kissing his feet. 

After placing them on him, I pulled the pair of boots out of his bag... 

“10-hole Rangers...” I said, motioning him to step in. 

Now in his boots, he stayed there in a daze, still looking down at me. I began pulling the laces through the eyelets of his right boot. It was freaking me out, but I kept on... then, I realized that with every ladder rung I added, he began to calm down. With the boot now laced up, he dropped to one knee and began to methodically lace the other without hesitation.  

“Fuck...what the hell was that?” I mumbled, quickly putting on my boots, lacing them up and placing an arm band around my right bicep. 

Grabbing the other, I stood and saw Mike taking a long hit from a full glass pipe... his cheeks tightening as he pulled the cloud into his lungs. 

“Fuck, yeh... gimme some, bro.” I moaned, walking over to him and placed the band on his right bicep as I caught a glimpse of the beads of sweat dripping down his smooth pit... My tongue worked its way from his bicep to worship his pit. 

“MMMMM,” he groaned, clamping his hand around the back of my neck to smash our mouths together... tongues lashed around in our mouths as he fed me the cloud. My body became alive again, and I surrendered. With our lips locked, we clawed at each other... our hands covering every inch of smooth muscled flesh and encased leather on our bodies.  

“Fucker... Welcome back...,” I grunted. “Let’s go. Doc’s waiting.”

Edited by badjujuboy
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Doc Murphy’s Therapy 4 

I followed Mike down the hallway, watching those muscled glutes framed in the black straps of his jock move with every step he took. I realized the extent of Mike’s therapy... He was a two totally different men in that hard body. On we went... instinctively walking down the long corridor until we reached the door. I was expecting him to open it, but he turned and started to inspect me... his fingers roamed over my body until they slipped inside me. I inhaled deeply... my skin now on fire from the meth clouds I had been fed. 

“Fuck yeh...”   

Grunting in approval, he tightened my harness... my pecs now pushed up and out even more... He moved to face me and smiled, cupping my pecs with both hands.  

“Sam...” he whispered, taking my tit in his mouth and biting. 

I groaned at the pleasure in my tit vibrating through my pecs and concentrating in my cunt. Slowly, he chewed on it until I couldn't take it any longer. I fell to my knees. My tit now throbbing, I looked up into Mike’s slightly dilated eyes staring down at me. All I could do was beg as blood rushed back into my tit... 

“Please...”  

He nodded and, seemingly out of nowhere, produced a leash he connected to my collar. I groaned at the need to serve filling my mind... 

“Oh fuck, yeh!” 

I could hear heavy footsteps coming down the hall... I turned and saw Bry leading his leashed sub towards me. Shoving his cock into the sub’s mouth and using it like a cunt, he growled... 

“You look good like that, bro. I only wish I could have collared and led you out the shed away from your fucking dad that night.” 

“Fuck yeh! Bry! I would have left with you. Why didn’t you...” I moaned, seeing the sub’s dripping fat cock jutting up and over the waistband of his jock. 

I stayed there... watching Bry’s thick cock disappear into the hungry mouth with every thrust. 

"Fuck, bro... You weren’t ready.” he grunted, shoving his steel-hard cock into the sub’s smooth cunt.   

“What do you mean... not ready?” I moaned, carefully studying the sub taking my best friend’s cock. 

My eyes settled on the ripped sub... the sight of the perfect arch of his back... The words ‘present cunt’ came rushing to me. I knew what I had to do. I was going to transform my body into that. 

“Yep, bro... you’re gonna be beautiful...” Bry snarled, taking the fucking to a new level. 

“Fuuck me,” I groaned, watching the sub starting to push back onto Bry’s cock to meet every thrust. 

Like a beacon, the sounds of the savage rutting drew the others. We were again surrounded by the leathered gods watching Bry take what was his. With every thrust, his cock invaded the well-trained cuntboy. Then I heard it... the same sound I heard that night in the shed come out of Bry’s mouth as he shot his thick load. 

“Goddamn fuck!”  

A roar of approval filled the hallway. Immediately, the sub moved off Bry’s cock and took it into his mouth. 

“Fuck yeh!” I growled, watching the sub on Bry’s cock... “Clean it!” 

“You’re learning, bro.” Bry chuckled, "But there’s one more thing... this one here needs to learn the one thing that you’ve never needed to learn.” 

“What do you mean, bro?” I nervously asked. 

“Fuck bro... I saw you looking at my cock when we had to take a piss. At first, I thought it was just about my cock... Now you know I didn’t mind... but shit... Fuck, you paid more attention to it when I was pissing.” he laughed, stroking his sub’s cheeks. 

“Bry...” 

“S’ok, bro,” he said, looking down at the sub still on his cock. “It’s part of you... and it’ll be part of this one, too.” he growled, holding the sub’s head tightly and releasing his piss. 

“Goddamn yeh!” I moaned, watching the sub’s throat muscles tense as he drank from my best friend’s cock. 

Releasing the sub, Bry pushed him forward without a word. The sub made his way to me... Leaning in, he whispered in my ear... 

“You’re on your way.” he said, motioning to the door before our lips met. 

I felt Bry’s piss steaming into my mouth... Craving it, I swallowed the ever-increasing flow. ‘But how,’ I thought... 

Suddenly, I could feel a cock in my mouth and my lips wrapped around it. I realized it was Mike’s... He was feeding me his chemmed-up piss. Lifting my eyes to his, I encouraged him to feed me... I held on tightly to his hips and took his entire cock. He quietly moaned as he stroked my cheeks...  

“Fuck, Sam, not just some messed up kid.” 

With his bladder finally empty, he pulled out of my mouth. I stayed there on my knees watching him approach the door and knock three times. Hearing no response, he took my leash, opened the door and led me into the room. 

As the door was closed and locked behind me, I looked to the center of the dimly lit room but struggled to see anything. Mike was moving behind me and the lights brightened until I was able to see another leather god standing in the middle of the room between two slings hanging side by side from the ceiling. I fell back at the now familiar sight... 

“Aww, fuck!” 

Doc stood there... booted legs apart, wearing a pair of skin-tight chaps bulging from around his muscled legs sitting below his sculpted abs... his ringed tits sparkled on his harnessed pecs. Taking in the thick leather band encircling Doc’s left bicep, my hand moved to my right bicep to feel the leather band. 

“Serve...” I thought.  

My eyes went down to the long black leather gauntlets encasing his arms before moving to his crotch. His semi-hard cock and full sac was surrounded by a thick metal band pushing them forward. I sighed, seeing him kitted out in the same gear as Bry. 

“Fuck yeh, serve...”  

“Yeah, boy... you will.” 

He picked up a packed pipe and handed it to me. Taking the pipe, I held it in my mouth while Mike knelt and lit the bowl. I inhaled deeply... wanting to fill my lungs with the thick meth cloud. Feeling the effects, I turned to Mike and leaned in to release it... 

“Fucking gonna serve...” I growled. 

“Serve...” Mike moaned, taking it deep into his lungs.  

Doc remained standing there watching us feed on each other until the last of the shards were gone. Dropping the pipe, Mike moved in and kissed me... our tongues invading each other’s mouth. My body was on fire... every touch of Mike’s hands on me burned. I reached out to explore his hard body... feeling his smooth muscled torso... with my fingertips.  

“So fuckin sexy...” I moaned, breaking from our kiss. 

“Fucking better than a thesis.” he whispered softly in my ear.  

“What?!” I whispered back, startled at what he just said. 

“Shh...” he mumbled and kissed me again. 

Doc chuckled, seeing the effects we had on each other. 

“Good boys, it’s time.” 

Immediately, we stopped what we were doing and faced him. Without another word, Mike stood and pulled on my leash... leading me to the leather covered fuck bench. I quickly got into position... face down, my cunt exposed and vulnerable... as Mike fastened my ankles first. Moving up my legs, I felt Mike’s hand run against my cunt before moving to my wrists. He bent down and smiled... 

“Shit Sam, I’m gonna have more of that hot cunt later when we’re alone...” he winked, securing the other wrist and signaling Doc I was ready. 

“Shit yeh, fuck me.” I begged, feeling Doc’s fingers examining my cunt. 

“Yes, boy...” Doc chuckled, placing two fingers inside me while motioning to Mike. 

I moaned... feeling Doc’s fingers expanding and contracting... stretching me out. My cunt now ached... wanting to be filled. Looking up, I saw Mike approach and stand in front of me... his jock gone. His ringed cock now hard and jutting from his smooth crotch. In his hand he held a syringe... I knew what that meant... I slowly growled, wanting it. 

“Mmmmm, yes...” 

Wrapping a tourniquet around my bicep, he prepped my arm.  

“Please!”  

“Yeah?” Mike quietly snickered. 

I nodded... Mike placed the needle at my bulging vein and expertly slipped it in and drew blood. 

“Fuck Sam, I didn’t know...” he whispered, pushing the chems into me.  

Releasing the tourniquet, Mike stood in front of me... his cock now within reach of my mouth. I growled and closed my eyes, feeling the chems rushing through my body as Doc took a long thick black dildo and began fucking me. 

“Goddamn it!”  

I slipped my lips over the Mike’s cock and teased it with my tongue. Feeling Mike’s hand on the back of my head, I ran my tongue along the underside of the shaft going down my throat. Opening my eyes, I looked up to see Mike carefully studying my reaction to the thrusting of his cock into my mouth. 

“Mmmhmmm...” I whimpered, acknowledging our secret. 

Seeing our interaction, Doc laughed and slipped the dildo deeper inside me and began pumping... it was inflatable! I gasped as it began to expand and spread my cunt lips wider. Mike’s thrusts began to increase until I felt his cock explode in the back of my throat and release a torrent of cum I greedily swallowed. My moans on the Mike’s deflating cock filled the room as the thickness of the dildo expanded in me. Looking up into Mike’s eyes, he smiled and released his piss and filled my mouth. I was loving it... The piss kept coming and I gulped it down, wanting every last fucking drop. Mike just stood there... watching me take it. Feeling the stream slow, he pulled out and showered me with the last few spurts of piss. Mike quietly growled, licking up the piss and sweat dripping from my face... 

“Fucking love, it, bro.”  

“AWWW FUCK!” I hissed, feeling Doc’s cock slide across the fattened dildo and spread me open hard and fast. “Do it!”  

My head went back from the pain. Mike reach for my tits with a sadistic smile and gripped them tightly. He started twisting and rolling them between his fingertips.  

“Fucking harder!” I begged, arching my back to take all of Doc.  

All I could think of was making Doc feel good and that did it... Doc’s cock hit my prostate and rolling waves of heat surrounded it.   

“Shit yes, boy... take it all!” Doc yelled out, pounding and pushing me forward into Mike’s tightly gripping hands. 

Holding onto my harness, Doc continued railing into me... pulling it completely out and then shoving it back down to the root. Mike just stood there, my tits in his hands. My eyes stayed on him...  

“Fuck yeh! Harder!” I kept begging Mike... feeling the pain in my cunt tighten even more around Doc. 

Doc’s breathing became hard, taking deep breaths with every thrust. Then I felt it... his cock expanding inside my cunt. 

“Mutherfuucckkk!” he yelled, his body shaking from the flood of cum pumping into me before falling on my back.  

Doc stayed in me as my tits continued to be tortured... the pain causing me to grip on the deflating cock until he couldn’t stand it anymore and pulled out. He stood there, holding his spent cock... a drop of cum visible in his piss slit. 

“Release him!” Doc snarled. 

Without a second thought, Mike released my tits and scrambled to free me from the bench. Finally set free, we both dropped in front of Doc’s slimy cock and cleaned it... our tongues fought for the slimy contents of my cunt until there was nothing left but our spit. I knew what was next... I looked up into Doc’s eyes and whimpered, wanting to taste Doc’s piss. Doc stood above us with a steel-hard gaze and grabbed my jaw, forcing it open and steaming hot piss rushed from his cock slit. The first rush hit my chin and then rose to my open mouth. 

“AWWW Fuck!” I moaned, trying to swallow. 

Remembering Mike next to me, I grabbed him by the neck and pulled under the piss stream still coming from Doc. Doc laughed... 

“Fuckers... you want to share don’t you.” 

We started nodding and moaning, letting him know it was true. At that moment, Mike and I were bonded... No matter what’s happened between us, we served Doc. Doc stood back and his piss started covering both of us, spraying our bodies. The hot piss rushed down, glazing us in a bright sheen as it gathered around us on the floor. I was hypnotized, watching it drip over Mike’s smooth muscled body. We started rubbing and wiping the piss with our hands over each other. When the last drops finally dripped from Doc’s cock, he stepped back... 

“Goddamn sweet piss boys... clean yourselves up.” 

We happily started lapping the piss off each other... our tongues covering each other’s bodies and exploring every nook and cranny. Moving to my ear, Mike licked the drop on my earlobe and whispered... 

“Shit Sam... I’m definitely gonna remember this.” 

I moaned, taking his head in both my hands and kissed him. Again, we went at it... tongues plunging into each other’s mouth to taste Doc’s piss. We couldn’t get enough of each other. As we kissed, I could feel my bladder signaling a need to release. I pulled off Mike and smiled... 

“Bro, I gotta piss.” 

Mike growled... Moving to my cock, he opened up and I put my cockhead on his outstretched tongue. As soon as it hit it, his thirsty mouth moved to surround the head... My chemmed piss gushed out. I could hear Mike’s frantic gulping and I realized this was Mike’s first time drinking piss. I laughed, looking down at Mike watching me... 

“No fucking way! Really!?” 

All he could do was give me a slight nod... It seemed like I was releasing gallons into his willing mouth. He was drinking as fast he could, but my piss was building up and pouring out over his chin. 

“All of it, boy!” Doc ordered, clearly impressed with Mike’s new kink. 

Mike moved forward to take my whole cock until I felt his lips against my crotch. At this point, I could see him struggling to take it down and could hear each gulp he took. As the stream started to slow, he started to relax and pulled back to taste the last remaining drops. Rising, his lips met mine... giving me a taste of my own piss. 

“Fuck! I needed that!” he murmured, trying to make sure Doc couldn’t hear. 

“All right, boy... in the sling,” Doc ordered. 

I don’t know how but Mike and I knew which one he was talking to. Mike quickly positioned himself and I moved to lock him in. I heard Mike groaning and turned to Doc... his arms now encased in long black rubber gloves. 

“Do it,” Doc ordered.  

Without questioning, I grabbed a filled rig and alcohol pad on the nearby table. I walked over to Mike and stood there for a minute before he smiled. I nodded, fastening the rubber strap around his bicep and prepped his inner arm... Holding the rig in my hand, my body began to tremble slightly as the needle met his vein. 

“Remember, boy...” I heard Doc tell me. 

New memories rushed into my mind... I knew what to do... I had done this before.  

“Holy shit, bro... I remember.” I laughed and expertly slipped it into Mike.  

I released the tourniquet and stepped back as the dose rushed through him. I could see him turn his face to me and growl through his clenched teeth... 

“Goddamn Sam...”  

With a motion of his hand, Doc called me over...  I obeyed... Grabbing a stool, I placed it between the two slings and took a step back to watch. Placing a tub of lube on the stool, he plunged his hand into its white contents... 

“Good boy... watch.” he told me. 

His fingers caressed his twitching cuntlips and slowly pushed more and more of his fingers inside. With his body now writhing, Doc’s slicked hand disappeared into him. My eyes widened watching Mike take a fist. I could see the hunger and desire in his face... he was being stretched open...  Doc started to easily pull his hand back and forth... each time a bit further out of Mike’s cunt. It was obvious he’d done this before! The fisting grew more intense... I could see the sling now swinging back and forth causing Mike to slide further onto Doc’s hairy forearm.  

“Fucking cunt.” I moaned and closed my eyes... 

I felt a strong rubbered hand grip my shoulder. I opened my eyes and turned to Bry, now standing next to me.  

“Look bro... fucking pig is leaking.”  

It was true... Mike’s cock was releasing a clear rivulet of precum forming a puddle on the floor underneath him. Bry gripped my shoulder again and took a bit of the precum with his fingers and fed it to me.  

“Fuck, yeh!” I moaned, tasting the precum and sucking on Bry’s fingers. 

My emotions at this moment were overwhelming and I fell into his arms and started crying. 

“Fuck Bry! Why didn’t you say anything to me that night? If you had only asked me to come with you, I would’ve!” 

I felt Bry easily lift me up and drop me into the empty sling... 

“Let’s do it...” he growled, securing me to the chains and pulling on a cord on the wall. 

“Oh... fuck!” I moaned. 

A black cloth dropped to reveal a mirror above me reflecting my glistening sweaty body. I watched as Bry slipped a hand into the lube. Spreading the lube on my cunt with his now slick hand, he started teasing it... 

“God damn, bro... that is one hungry cunt!”  he growled, leaning in and kissing me. 

I moaned, feeling him at my cunt while we were locked in a passionate kiss. 

“Fucking pig... you’re loving it.” he smiled, giving me a final peck to concentrate on my cunt. 

He did this for a while... him playing with my cunt. Then slowly he slipped a finger inside. My eyes opened wide as my cunt heated up. My head flew back, and I exhaled deeply... 

“Fuuuuuck!” 

“You want me to stop, bro?” 

“Fuck no, bro!” I barked back, not wanting it to stop. 

“Good boy...” Bry grunted, slipping a second one in and finger fucking me. “Your slammed up cunt is getting a second dose.” 

My head was spinning but I loved it. With two fingers inside me, Bry opened them up and stretched me out... he was preparing me. I could feel him spreading more lube on my cunt and a third finger entered and opened me up even more... 

“Fuck yeh, more please!” I begged as the meth in the lube hit my bloodstream. 

Growling, Bry took it up a notch and slipped a fourth finger in and spread my insides to a point I didn’t think was possible. All I cared about was Bry’s hand working its way deeper inside me. My body burned with desire to be opened up. I could feel his fingers going deeper into me with every thrust until... at last... Bry took full control as his thumb came together with his fingers. He started rotating into me until I felt his entire hand slide in. I closed my eyes at the immense fullness in my cunt... 

“Motherfuuuuuck, bro! I never knew!” I cried out, having my best friend inside of me. 

“Fucking proud of you, bro!” Bry growled, feeling my cuntlips surrounding his wrist with his long fingers exploring my cunt. “Looks like you’re where you belong.” 

“Mmmmm... yeh... where I belong...” I moaned, looking up at the leather god who now owned me. 

“Yes boy, right where you belong...” Doc smiled, his hand firmly in my cunt. 

“Yeh Doc... more please.” I mumbled incoherently, realizing where I was. 

I looked up into the mirror reflecting both slings. Doc was between Mike and me... a hand in each of us.  

“Fist me, Doc!” I begged, wanting to feel everything the muscled boy next to me was experiencing. 

“Of course, boy.” Doc chuckled... somehow knowing what I was thinking. 

I began to wonder how, but then I felt Doc’s hand begin to work its magic in me and I didn’t care. I tried to wriggle myself down to feel his fist deeper inside me as he began to thrust deeper... slowly at first but then he began to speed up...  

“Shit yeh, Doc... so good!”  

Every once in a while, he’d push into both of us a little harder or at a different angle after slipping more of the potent lube into our cunts. Mike and I kept our eyes fixed on each other in the mirror, watching each other easily take a fist. The only sound coming out of the three of us were the moans and grunts as Doc punched and rolled his fists into our cunts.  

I could see Doc was deep inside Mike and driving his arm further inside. I knew there was no way I could take that. My cunt began to clamp down... trying to prevent the fist from going deeper. Noticing this, Doc slowed down and started to expand his fingers...  

“Goddammit! YEH!” I cried out, feeling his fingertips rubbing against the walls of my cunt. 

Doc continued slowly working on my cunt, but his fist was deep inside Mike... driving it deeper and deeper inside him. My cunt began to throb around Doc’s fist as I watched Mike’s cunt loosening up around Doc’s invading arm in what must have been new depths... I could see Mike’s body tremble and stiffen... not being able to take a deep breath. He started panting from the pleasure surging thorough his body until he let out a loud cry and fell back on the sweat covered sling... 

“Oh fuuck... yes... FIST!” he moaned, sweat pouring off his body. 

With his fist and forearm still in Mike, Doc began to laugh at hearing him so clearly express himself after his first cunt orgasm. 

That’s it boy... you’re integrating, aren’t you... tell me the truth. You’re remembering.” Doc chuckled, stretching out his hand and fingering the slimy walls of his cunt. “Remember everything...” 

Mike stared at his reflection in the mirror as the fingers thumped inside him... I could see he was reliving every moment that he had still blocked out... remembering his training... how his body was transformed... the hair removal... the piercing... the years of service to Doc. Finally, he couldn’t take it anymore and blurted out...  

“Fuck! Yes! I remember everything!” 

Doc smiled and pulled completely out of our cunts and undid our restraints. Carefully, he lifted us out of the slings. Mike and I stood there, holding on to each other to steady ourselves.  

“You thought I didn’t know, did you, boys.” he said, standing there smiling... his gloved arms dripping with lube and our juices.  

Mike stood there trembling, finally remembering that he was there when Doc began my training... 

“Sam, I’m sorry!” 

I didn’t know what to say... I was still in shock at what was happening and looked to Doc... 

“Remember...” he said, looking straight into my eyes and giving me my trigger. 

“Oh, shit!” I blurted out... remembering the last bit of memories that Doc had blocked from my mind. 

Mike and I looked at each other in shock... It was true... I was supposed to help unblock Mike’s memories of serving Doc. My brain started processing it. I ran to the door and tried to open it but it was locked. Turning, I saw myself as if for the first time in the mirror covering the far wall. Stepping to it, I stared at myself...  From the beginning, I had been trained to do it. Doc had turned me into the collared leather gear pig standing before me. I knew I couldn’t go back. Worse, I didn’t want to go back... this was who I was! But everything I had done was under Doc’s control. I didn’t understand. Was I just some fucked up kid Doc used to get the one he really wanted? What the fuck was going to happen to me? 

Doc quickly came up behind me and turned me to face him.   

“It’s ok, boy.” he told me, wiping the tears from my face.  “You’re safe... you aren’t going anywhere. And don’t worry, you’ll never have to see your dad, again.” 

“Yeh, Doc?” I asked, not really believing him. 

“Yeah, Sam... you’re staying here.” Mike said, walking up behind me. 

I turned to face him... seeing the complete man. I sighed and hugged him. We stood like that for a minute... my chin on his strong shoulders. That’s when I saw him... Bry stood at the open doorway with his collared sub at his side... hard cock drpping standing straight up.  

“Fuck bro... you’re ready!” he growled, and they turned to leave. 

I wanted to say something, but Mike took my face in my hands, and we started to kiss like long lost lovers. I could hear their heavy footsteps grow dimmer, and I heard the last part Bry said... 

“You’re free, bro... free from your dad. Have at...” 

“Boys....” Doc chuckled, interrupting our make-out session. 

Turning, we saw Doc sitting in his leather chair... His legs stretched wide, framing his hard cock. In his hand, he held a freshly packed pipe. Mike and I turned to each other and smiled. We dropped to the floor and crawled to him. At his feet, we both sat back on our haunches and waited. Doc lit the pipe and took a deep hit. We both moaned watching Doc’s pecs rise as the cloud filled his lungs. Exhaling, he motioned Mike to approach. Mike took the pipe and took a deep hit and fell back.  

“Boy...” Doc exhaled, teasing me with the pipe. 

“Fuck yeh, Doc!” I growled.  

I went for the pipe as soon I got between Doc’s thighs, but he pulled it away. I looked up into his eyes wondering what I did wrong. 

“You didn’t do anything wrong, boy,” he said, grabbing my chin, placing the at my mouth. “Feed.” 

Wrapping my lips around the warm stem, I took a deep breath of clouds and filled my lungs to capacity. Finally realizing this is where I was meant to be all along, I looked up to Doc and smiled. Grabbing my face with both his hands, he leaned into my ear and whispered... 

“Remember boy... remember everything...” 

“Fuck Doc!” I moaned, turning to Mike and fed the thick cloud into his waiting mouth...  

“I do now, Doc. I remember everything...” 

The End 

Edited by badjujuboy
  • Like 8
  • Piggy 7

Awesome story...wish I were Mike and Sam...I luv 😋 leather!!! Thanks badjuju!!! Maybe a sequel in the near future??? 10-hole Rangers, stinky/sweaty yellow socks, harnesses, cod-pieces, oh yeah!!🧦👣🦶🥾🔥😈🐷😛

• Thanks 1