Vietnam

I'm travelling in Vietnam and on my first night in Ho Chi Minh City a handsome local guy came to my hotel and fucked a load deep inside me. 

we didn't talk at all, just spit on his dick and he pushed it in. Hoping to get some more during my trip🤤

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1

6 hours ago, justsexnowatl said:

With an ass like that I assume you will get bred plenty in any country you visit 😈

6 hours ago, 1999bottom said:

@justsexnowatl when am i getting yours then 😉

I want to get into this meet 😁

On 9/25/2023 at 8:01 PM, Beetle said:

Planning to go to paris to take as much as possible BBC. Anyone any good advice on a good hotel and place to find hot black guys only wanting to dump their seed in my hole? 

A white guy who was visiting the town I lived was in the sauna kind of singled me out; I'm not white - and I wondered why at first. Sucked me a bit, and so forth, and eventually we ended up in a room and I just mentioned something like, "It'd be nice to bb your arse..." not really thinking he'd take the bait but I really need to fire my imagination to blow by being given oral, and he just bent over, no questions asked and let me fuck him until I blew in him. I wish there were that kind of sauna where I am now.

(It turned out that he was visiting the city from Vietnam and was really into asian looking guys)

Edited by fuckyouraw777
[helps if I write the full story]
  • Like 1

On 3/5/2024 at 9:12 AM, 1999bottom said:

I'm travelling in Vietnam and on my first night in Ho Chi Minh City a handsome local guy came to my hotel and fucked a load deep inside me. 

we didn't talk at all, just spit on his dick and he pushed it in. Hoping to get some more during my trip🤤

Any updates???

1 hour ago, WillingRawVerse said:

Any updates???

So far it's not so easy as hotels here don't like guests. You need to register if you come in so that scares people away

8 hours ago, Traihoatinh02 said:

Hi bro, I'm a cumdump and I'm living Hochiminh city. You should go to GAY sauna in HCM. We often fun together in sauna. 

Sadly i'm in hanoi now and ready to go home in 3 days 😞 amazing country though

DSC02497.thumb.JPG.f007fa9e4831d2f69a582f6172029f8f.JPGVietnamese boys( tops and bottoms) love ❤️ fucking with western guys . It's so easy to pick them up bro.. I once had a young muscle guy offered me to pnp with him at my hotel . He fucked me bareback all night and loaded my married cunt more than 3 times with his sperm load. All I had to do was paid for the party favours and smokes he brought over with him. Even though he was totally top but after getting wired and high, he let me bareback him for a long while. His poor asshole was stretched to the max in order to accept my white raw cock and of course I managed to dump my married cheating loads deep inside his wrecked cunt despite him made me promised not to seed him. I tend to be bottom pig when wired and high but the excitement of fucking top guy drives me mad and crazy when I corrupted him and literally got him lost his mind and control over my meaty horny cock . Best feelings and pleasures ever when I actually convince him to let me raw fucking his asshole after long fucking sessions. I have a huge fantasy of fucking " top guy's asshole " and determine to breed and seed him hoping that one day he would get pozzed unexpectedly by other big cocked vers bottoms.

I also fucked few slutty Vietnamese whores who I met in the bars and night clubs when I feel hungry for real pussy. I fucked them bareback in both holes , for those girls who don't let me fuck them bareback, I will corrupt them with alcohol and offer money prizes for using their holes bare and get impregnated . For me being a Caucasian guy in Vietnam gives me the advantage of getting sex with both genders easily. I did have an extraordinary awesome experiences in Vietnam during my first 2 weeks to the country for work and holidays. I cant believe that I ended up partying and fucking with as many young guys and girls as I was lucky enough to have sex with, some even younger then my daughter and older then my biological father ( sadly he was no longer with us anymore) . I do miss him alots , especially his uncut cock and the times I was made to service his cock. 

DSC02499.JPG

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

11 minutes ago, Marriedbottom said:

DSC02497.thumb.JPG.f007fa9e4831d2f69a582f6172029f8f.JPGVietnamese boys( tops and bottoms) love ❤️ fucking with western guys . It's so easy to pick them up bro.. I once had a young muscle guy offered me to pnp with him at my hotel . He fucked me bareback all night and loaded my married cunt more than 3 times with his sperm load. All I had to do was paid for the party favours and smokes he brought over with him. Even though he was totally top but after getting wired and high, he let me bareback him for a long while. His poor asshole was stretched to the max in order to accept my white raw cock and of course I managed to dump my married cheating loads deep inside his wrecked cunt despite him made me promised not to seed him. I tend to be bottom pig when wired and high but the excitement of fucking top guy drives me mad and crazy when I corrupted him and literally got him lost his mind and control over my meaty horny cock . Best feelings and pleasures ever when I actually convince him to let me raw fucking his asshole after long fucking sessions. I have a huge fantasy of fucking " top guy's asshole " and determine to breed and seed him hoping that one day he would get pozzed unexpectedly by other big cocked vers bottoms.

I also fucked few slutty Vietnamese whores who I met in the bars and night clubs when I feel hungry for real pussy. I fucked them bareback in both holes , for those girls who don't let me fuck them bareback, I will corrupt them with alcohol and offer money prizes for using their holes bare and get impregnated . For me being a Caucasian guy in Vietnam gives me the advantage of getting sex with both genders easily. I did have an extraordinary awesome experiences in Vietnam during my first 2 weeks to the country for work and holidays. I cant believe that I ended up partying and fucking with as many young guys and girls as I was lucky enough to have sex with, some even younger then my daughter and older then my biological father ( sadly he was no longer with us anymore) . I do miss him alots , especially his uncut cock and the times I was made to service his cock. 

DSC02499.JPG

Wow, you are a lucky daddy! Are you still in Vietnam?

• Like 1