Vault naked night, London

I went down to Vault on one of the naked Thursdays, looking for a good long night, and definitely found it! I arrived around 6, you can catch the end of the afternoon crowd and get a few loads before Naked kicks in. So got undressed, and went into the main room, naked, with others clothed, wandering around, makes me super horny!

I climbed onto the soft bench space, pushed my ass out and waited. Of course I was so horny I could help but finger my ass as I waited, which I had pre lubed. Quite a lot of people milling around, a few strokes, and quite quickly I can see a guy shifting in behind me. I hear him unzip, a finger circles my slick hole, I hear a sigh of satisfaction and he pushes his cock in. Its about average, perfect for the first fuck, and he is hard as nails. I lean back to get him fully in and he responds, pushing hard, and we find a good rhythm as I push back against his thrusts, feeling him fill me up. IN no time he is groaning, pulsating and blasting me with my first load! As he slips out, some cum dribbles out and I can’t help but finger my now cum sloppy hole.

The scene has clearly excited some else, and an older guy comes over, and starts fingering my hole. He rubs the cum around the hole, gently pushing his finger in, loosening me up. I groan, it feels so good, that sense of a first load giving you a sticky cumhole, and the expectation of the next fuck. Once he has played around for a few minutes his finger leaves and he presses his face against my hole, licking the cum. So good! Warm and bristly, he prepares my hole. A few minutes of him slurping, and rubbing his cock and he then stands up and thrusts straight in. I gasp and lean by hips back, opening my ass and resting my head in my hands as I can feel he is really going to work my hole. We set up a rhythm, as he gently slides in, holds and out, I am opening my hole to feel him more fully, and push the cum onto his cock. His fucking is perfect, gentle nudging of the hole, his head teasing me, then sliding in fully. It feels so good, I reach back and feel his balls and the cum around my hole.  I love feeling the cock with my fingers, slipping over his hard cock as he slides in and out, the cummy stickiness around it and his tight balls. This slow gentle and fulfilling fuck goes on for maybe 10’, it really is perfect and I rest my head on the cushion, lean back and use my arse to open and close around his thrust. Gradually he speeds up, he starts to groan loudly and with my hand sliding under I can feel his balls tighten. He thrusts one last time, spasms four or five times and leans onto me. We rest a short while and then he cock softening, he slowly slides out and I catch a nice gob of cum dribbling off his cock. He pats me, whispers thanks, and heads out.

I get a few more cocks before seven, when they call everyone to get leave or get naked. At this point the place is filling up with more and more naked bodies and hard cocks. Typically, it slows down, you can see people wandering around, checking each other out, seeing what is on offer. My arse is nicely sticky, there is cum on the cushion under my hips and as people walk by I clench and unclench my hole, hopefully a signal that I am ready, and can promise a good fuck.

I love this early anticipatory sense of possibilities, how many cocks, how many loads, it heightens my sluttiness. People fingering, pausing, slapping my ass as they circulate. And by the end of the evening I will have taken at least 10 loads, and maybe had 20 fucks in the 4 hours. I won’t go into all the details, but a few highlights

There is a guy, who over the night fucks me maybe four times. His cock isn’t big, and he wears a condom (except the last time, as ever!). But he has the beautiful slow penetration, a slow bottoming out and he moves his cock inside me pushing the sides, exploring. He pulls out and teases my hole and it feels so good I really relax into his style. Of course the last time, he pulls of the condom, speeds up, moans and moans and rabbit fucks me for about a minute before holding my hips tight, pushing his pelvis hard against me and shooting deep inside.

There is always going to be the pump and dump guy. Its about half way through the evening, probably 4 or 5 loads in. I am kneeling down, looking between my legs to see guys shuffle by. I must have been recently fucked as I remember this young, thick legged guy with a wide long cock. I fingered my hole, scooped up some of the cum and pushed it in. He moved quickly, stroking his cock and then just rammed it in, deep and hard. It took my breath away, but I opened up, thrust back and over the next 5 minutes we hammered each other hard before he stopped, deep inside and unloaded. His cock, still hard, slipped out and he disappeared into the crowd. I love a pump and dump!

During a series of fucks a young guy, maybe 20, got on the cushions, lifted my head up and waved his semi hard cock in my face. It was a thing of beauty, thick, maybe 7 or 8 inches, a perfect cock. I swallowed it, and slurped invitingly, as he thrust in and out my mouth. He lifted my head and kissed, we snogged passionately, and then again he pushed me down to his cock, me sucking again and then again snogging hard, frenzied. I dropped my head and licked his nipples. He jumped off the cushion, stroked his cock and got behind me. I shuffled back and opened my legs wider, pushing back and opening up. He grabbed my hips and slammed in, his cock stiffening and hardening as he thrust in and out. It was frenzied, like his kissing and I opened up fully, let him feel the cum, thrust back hard to meet his thrusts in. I was clenching as he pulled out, to keep him in, and opening up as he pushed back in to invite that cock to really go deep.  This young buck kept it up for maybe 10 minutes before finally pushing one more time in, his cock hardened, I could feel the base with my hand, pulsating and shooting his cum deep inside.

An older guy, tall, skinny cam behind me. Another guy next to him was encouraging him “breed him, breed the slut!” I opened my legs wider, dropped my hips to let him know I was up for this – though the quantity of cum around my hole, on the cushion, was testimony enough. He had a nice cock, may 6”, curved down with a plump mushroom head. He pushed in semi-hard and I opened to accommodate him. He stopped and stayed, deep inside. I clenched and unclenched to get him harder. I reached back and stroked his balls, feeling the stickiness around them from my hole. It got him harder and he started to lean in to fuck me, his cock moving nearly all the way out, the mushroom head nestling against my hole, and then pushing hard and deep inside me, the squelch of my hole audible. He continued this for maybe 10’, pulled out, and I could see him shuffle to the guy next to me, also bent over. I leaned back and could feel the thrusts he was giving this other bottom, next to me. I was still enjoying the aftermath of his first assault, and fingered my hole, pushing out some of the spunk. He probably fucked the other guy for 5’, and then, maybe my obvious horniness drew him back, but his cock, now harder, pushed once more into my hole. He was on his last thrusts, the guy next to him was encouraging him – “breed him!”. He leant in, tensed and shot deep, then pulled his cock out. I put my hand under my balls and felt him spurt one more time onto my ass, onto my hand. Bliss!

I left around 10, 4 hours of fucking, 10 or so loads, a full and happy hole! Vault definitely delivered!

• Like 3
  • Piggy 15
  • Thanks 2

Great description , I love naked night on a mon or thursday , was a great night lost count of the different cocks in me but def got 4or 5 loads deep

I love Vault 139. It’s the first place a guy just started to fuck me bareback and I conceded. I dream of spending all night on my hands and knees in front of the older pigs who congregate in the small room just beyond the bar. That and being railed by a group in the main play room - just like you describe in your tasty writing. 

• Piggy 3

• 4 weeks later...