I wanna become a cumdump ? Where to start

Moving to Chicago next summer. And I'm from a small country town no options. 

I'm looking for tips on how I show go about becoming the cumdump I know I am on the inside . I'm training with toys but it's not enough. 

I need to keep my identity protected sadly for the career as an artist but I crave to be used by men 

you'll have better luck showing tops what you look like, including face and body pics, ass pics, pics of you on your knees or a blown out cum filled hole. 

for an art career, you do not need to be discrete or in the closet about being a cumdump. plenty of successful queer artists were open about their sexuality. art collectors, galleries, people who buy art, etc, will probably respect your work more if you're honest about yourself and to the world that you're a cumdump. own it, be it.

plus its not like anyone is going to ask for your last name. you dont need to give a ton of info to tops that use you. plus some guys want it to be anonymous. or use a fake name/make up a nickname for yourself. no ones gonna ask to see your ID card lol. 

sniffies is a great site to find anon loads - you can create a group event and chose if you want it to be a pump n dump or whatever. can even set it up so you're taking loads in public. speaking of, you should get comfortable cruising in public. mens rooms, parks, bars, sex clubs etc. you'll get a lot more random loads that way. 

lastly, be polite, accommodating, and not selfish or demanding to your tops before during or after taking their loads. you dont have to grovel and you can set boundaries, but a little courtesy goes a long way. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2024 at 11:54 AM, Nagato20 said:

The steam works in Chicago is a great place to start.

Does Steamworks Chicago have good bathroom facilities for bottoms to clean up?

One of the reasons I like the Steamworks in Toronto is that every bathroom stall has a special faucet where one can hook up a plastic tube and easily clean your hole.  Depending on the night but sometimes I feel like going to the bathroom, even after taking a couple of loads, and it's nice to be able to go back to my room with a clean hole.

I use my black sign with glow in the dark letter saying "Cumhole". I use a mask with holes for my eyes and my mouth, dim down the lights and open the door. A few months ago a guy gave me two loads within a 2 hour period.  It feels good when at the sauna, with so many holes available, I get two loads from the same guy.