Can you feel a guys orgasm in your ass

On 3/15/2024 at 6:40 PM, NWUSHorny said:

If you can get the top to squirt part of his load directly on your prostate, it is a truly amazing feeling. The 2nd guy to ever fuck me did it on accident the 1st time, he was versatile he and I both quickly learned to do it to each other after that.

I’ve been fucking for almost 40 yrs and never knew that. Normally I’m slammed up far deeper inside when I blast my nuttload. Many men (and my husband usually) have said they feel the first few shots separately from feeling my cock spasm inside them, because I’m lucky to still shoot hard and quite a lot at this ripe old age! 😈🐷

Sometimes yes Most of time I just feel the warm cum in me. It all depends on size I have had some big cocks I could feel it spirt. 
but as long as I get the cum in my ass I could care less

• 2 weeks later...

Before my husband I’d only ever felt a guy’s cum shooting in my ass once; it was a strange feeling at first but then it made me almost euphoric.  My husband shoots like a cannon each and every time.  He’s also hung like a champion stud stallion.  He was inches up into my colon when he shot; he didn’t need to yell, “Here it comes,” because I felt it like rapid-fire stinging spray.  Of course he lied to me and told me nobody had ever made him cum that hard!  lol  Later when we started playing with others the first guy he fucked jumped like he’d been shot when Kent started blasting inside him; he yelled, “Dude fuck you shoot to kill!”  Yup always!

• Like 2

I’ve taken a good number of cock and it comes down to size, girth, position we’re in, and how deep the top gets as to whether or not I feel him orgasm inside me.  Probably the most intense fuck I’ve had was this young 20’s Latino stud with a huge cock pounding me hard and making me cum hands free which made him cum at the same time…his throbbing cock sent waves of anal orgasm throughout my whole body

• Like 1

I can't say I can feel the semen actually flowing inside me, but many times I can feel the penis throbbing and spasming during orgasm. Much depends on the size of the penis and how the man fucks.  I can always feel a black fuckbud of mine ejaculating. His rhythm increases, his breathing gets heavier and just before he climaxes he drives in deep, then stops and stays deep while his penis spasms. I can feel every contraction because he's large and thick. He stays in me after 7-8 contractions and slowly pulls out. That the first indication he has left his semen in me as I can feel the wetness on his penis and my anus

This is one of the many reasons I love bareback sex. Knowing his seed is deep inside me and actually feeling the mechanics of it happening. It is so passionate and intimate. 

• Like 1

It all depends on size and volume of cum Most of the time I can feel the dick getting bigger and I know the seed is coming Sometimes the top will say I am cumming. 
Actually I like to feel once he has pulled out I can feel the wetness and sticky mess so I know his cum is in me

Depends on the situation... In a 1-on-1 setup where the thrusts are slower and less rough, yes. If the fuck is rough but he goes deep, then Yes, I feel the cock pumping almost every time.

in a group situation where I am getting fucked, sucked, have a cock in my mouth and my hands on two other cocks or nipples, then the feel gets diluted. If the tops lets out the grunts, then I will focus more on the cock inside my hole and I may feel the spasms.

To sum it up, yes, generally I feel the cock pumping. The cum, no, not really - or only in some very special occasions when the pressure of the cum is big enough, or when it drips out (not my favourite, but it happens).... 

It varies, but more than anything I get off on running my finger over my hole and feeling that it's really cummy. Sometimes, if the guy has a really big cock and fucks deep, I don't feel it until some of it starts to leak out later. 

On 3/18/2024 at 8:45 AM, Iker80 said:

Yeah, I feel it. There's the throbbing and the hot liquid feeling, that's what I always feel. Actual squirts though depends on the guy. If they're big squirts then I'll feel them.

Yeah def agree with this feels like the alpha nut flooding in so fukn hot