Can you feel a guys orgasm in your ass

The bigger eruption and stronger force, would definitely feel it. My first load was huge, the shot was powerful I could feel the wall was expending with a very warm feeling of cum blasted on the wall. It was one of the most memorable moment in life. Again only strong force of eruption and big load. A lazy oozing cum shot won’t feel anything. 

• Like 1

For me , I like being in the missionary position with him on top and my legs up  it’s THEN that I think about how wonderful  it must be to be a woman …. When I’m with a guy I WANT to be his woman and when he “Seeds” me  just knowing he wants to give me that special part of him  and when he cums , I feel this warm sensation in my lower stomach and it feels wonderful  the kind where you roll your eyes back and just enjoy the sensation as long as you can   You know you made him feel SO good and knowing he wanted to fertilize me   That is what is so beautiful between two men that love each other and making love   His hot strong body against mine , the smell of him ,  ugh!!!! Drives me Crazy!!  I don’t know how anyone would want to be with a woman when you could be with a man. Mmmmmm…..I hope one day to meet my future  husband where I can experience that regularly 

Edited by tkjl2006