Any Place Replace Parliament House?

Last few times I visited Orlando I got a room for a night or two at Parliament House and got so many loads. Now that it is closed is there a venue that has taken its place for that side of things? Or is it just find a hotel that is easy accesss. The difference with Parliament House is you didn't even have to advertise, people were already there partying it up at the bars and walking around. Loved it!

• Like 1

Yep, sure Miss P House.  I would go for 3 days at a time and never leave the property. The restaurant and bars provided all that was needed to keep a cum dump going.  The Parliment House in Augusta, GA (not affiliated with the Orlando one) is even more slutty.  Public maze, glory holes, sling room and on weekends serious leather and BDSM rooms open.  2 hour drive from Atlanta.

• Like 2