Tallinn anyone?

stef85hki

Hi,

I am thinking to visit Tallinn by myself and checked a Sauna there called Club 69, but it has mixed reviews, so I am wondering if it is worth a visit. 

If there are more places to visit or a bearish hole in Tallinn, please let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

Nobody asked but:

I visited the Hellobar and Xbar, and they were both kind of depressing. Only around 5-10 people on a Friday night. I want to think it was because the party starts later than midnight, but maybe next time I stay longer. I was thinking to visit the sauna 69, but from the reviews I was not convinced it was the right place. 
All in all, go to Tallinn for the culture, but not the sex spots 🙂
If anybody has more feedback, would be great to read other experiences and suggestions what to do next time 🙂

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

I went one random afternoon mid week in 2019 to club 69 and had a great time. No problem finding raw sex. One super hot mature big dude quickly worked it to have my raw cock in him all the way to the load. 

Then I met another friendly fellow who fucked me raw to finish. 

Hopefully it has stayed like this post pandemic. 

On 3/31/2024 at 4:15 PM, stef85hki said:

Nobody asked but:

I visited the Hellobar and Xbar, and they were both kind of depressing. Only around 5-10 people on a Friday night. I want to think it was because the party starts later than midnight, but maybe next time I stay longer. I was thinking to visit the sauna 69, but from the reviews I was not convinced it was the right place. 
All in all, go to Tallinn for the culture, but not the sex spots 🙂
If anybody has more feedback, would be great to read other experiences and suggestions what to do next time 🙂

I visited the three Baltic states capitals from time to time between 2012 and 2023. Over time, I can honestly say that gay life, sex clubs and bathhouse are 'cute' when you manage to find them, be open, or have more than 5 customers. I tested them on and off throughout the years and I find them only marginally preferable to a walk in the hotel room. 

Culturally speaking, there are things to see, admire and experience, but being gay and looking for establishments that cater for a diverse clientele has left me disappointed. At the risk of over generalising, if you find yourself in Tallin, Riga or Vilnius, make sure to sample the food, visit the old parts of the cities but forget that you're gay. The three countries are still trying to shake off the old mentality and maybe in the future they will have a thriving gay community. For now, I'll stop in Berlin. Why mess up with perfection? 🤣

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1