Twink fuck

I met this very cute twink 6’1’ 125 22 I took him to dinner and asked if he could back to my place He wanted to snuggle and kiss nothing more 

slowly we got undressed and we’re kissing and snuggling It was very relaxed He was spooning me and kissing me deeply All of of a sudden I felt his dick go I me He gave me a big French kiss and asked if he could continue 

before I knew it he was pumping and I could hear him moan He continued to kiss me as a he came in me 

he stayed the night and fucked me twice more

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bottom Jim said:

He wanted to snuggle and kiss nothing more 

slowly we got

Lol in my teens, I hooked up with this man from Craigslist for a movie and oral fun nothing more, however I douched out just incase something else might happen. I was 5.3ft at the time and he was around 6.3ft and stocky.  

We were teasing eachother the whole time while watching the movie, we then moved to his bedroom, and ended up spooning naked, and his throbbing cock between my butt cheeks,  all of a sudden this bull turned me on stomach and climbed over my back and started fucking me mercilessly, he just shoved his dick deep in me without even asking if I was ready for anal intercourse or not, I was kinda helpless but I enjoyed every moment of it. 

• Piggy 1