Seattle Area Neighborhood Recommendations

There's a possibility my husband might get stationed in Washington to oversee completion for a project for a few months. The site is halfway between the airport and downtown along the west coast. We'd drive our vehicle up from Los Angeles (I can work remotely anywhere).

Any neighborhood recommendations for us to start looking into?

Who wants to be naked friends? Hehe

Edited by BruxoCub
Grammar

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2024 at 11:33 AM, BruxoCub said:

There's a possibility my husband might get stationed in Washington to oversee completion for a project for a few months. The site is halfway between the airport and downtown along the west coast. We'd drive our vehicle up from Los Angeles (I can work remotely anywhere).

Any neighborhood recommendations for us to start looking into?

Who wants to be naked friends? Hehe

It depends on your budget and what kind of community you want around you. It sounds like White Center, Delridge, and West Seattle might work for you as it's the area lots of gay men are moving to that's less expensive than around Capitol Hill. It's between downtown and the general area you mentioned.

Are you looking for plenty of playmates around you at specific times? Walking distance to anything in particular?

More naked friends are always better. I can connect you with some local nudists if that's helpful as well. Cheers.

• Upvote 1

On 4/6/2024 at 8:02 AM, blackrobe said:

It depends on your budget and what kind of community you want around you. It sounds like White Center, Delridge, and West Seattle might work for you as it's the area lots of gay men are moving to that's less expensive than around Capitol Hill. It's between downtown and the general area you mentioned.

Are you looking for plenty of playmates around you at specific times? Walking distance to anything in particular?

More naked friends are always better. I can connect you with some local nudists if that's helpful as well. Cheers.

I love naked friends, and holes to lick.

Thinking Capitol Hill (or near) is where i'll land 🙂 Thanks for the tips.