Not the expected result

So this morning comes. I'm supposed to take a train to visit a guy I clicked with. I get a message early morning. Stomach flu, huh? Canceling? I know that's gay for "I can do better". Great. So angrily I clean myself out anyway, take out the toys, then start looking around. I get on Sniffies. I see there's a nearby bathhouse with a few guys checked in; people from around here may know there is an exceptionally depressing bathhouse here that's usually dead and you're probably not getting loads. But for some reason I decide to go anyway.

I get in and one of the first guys I sit next to has a nice hairy chest and the taste of smoke that I enjoy so much. We quickly end up going to a more isolated place, enjoy each other for a bit, he mounts me, and soon enough I'm thinking...I've been here for maybe fifteen minutes and I've gotten a load. You don't GET loads here. This isn't a place where this happens at all.

That said, this story is not about that guy. He was the one I'd most like to have a session with in the future but the afternoon continued. I end up finding a cluster of guys upstairs and honestly the angles in these clusters get awkward. I was working on a graying guy who had a hard cock, slightly above average, but this other guy was next to me sucking on this young twinkish guy who had a cock that did not match the rest of him. It had to be a true eight inches, over two in diameter, the sort I'd never be able to get in my mouth. The guy working on twink meant I was turning my head at these odd angles to get to the other guy's dick and couldn't get it all the way down my throat. He still had good reviews to give. So this goes on for awhile. I do suck twink guy later and of course I can't open my mouth that much. Eventually twink guy starts riding gray guy. Guess this isn't going to pan out, is it? Figures twink guy gets the load. They finish what they're doing...and gray guy has me bend over some of the furniture to give me a turn also. I'm fine with this. Maybe I'll still get one? He's taking awhile then stops. Evidently somebody else wants a turn. And it's twinkish guy. There wasn't that much lube in me plus I'm not as trained as most people here so it was a bit uncomfortable. He pounded hard, me trying to find a good position for myself and my towel so my head doesn't smack against the wall with every thrust especially the harder ones, and eventually he starts going faster and harder, eventually finishing up and pulling out after he's done.

I didn't get another one after that but I'm still in shock that somehow I was NOT disappointed heading to that bathhouse. And that dick was definitely good training.

• Like 6
  • Piggy 5

Getting a couple loads in otherwise a dead bathhouse is definitely a victory.

Taking big cock requires practice with bigger toys and bigger cocks and practicing on how to completely relax the anus. I like a little bit of weed and some poppers to get me started.

• Like 1