Am I really that weird ?! Obsessed and affraid

Quick introduction :

I m 47 bottom guy, I ve told a lot about some life changing experiences on this site but now I have to tell you another story that just happend and which has me wondering about myself.

This monday, on some spanish dating app (Wapo), as I was traveling, I came accross the profile of a guy, nice body, great dick, avertising himself as straight but up to fucking some fag as his girlfriend is not into rough sex. He was quite agressive in his way of talking about gays and was looking for holes, nothing else.

I had a feeling that some pictures looked familiar...

We chatted a bit, he asked some photos. He liked my style and ass, the fact that I was obeying pleased him, too. I sent him a pic were my face appears partly, though not easily recognizable (I never do that).

At some point, I lost interest cause he asked for money as he uses gays only to make some cash but that it'd be worth it as he'd fuck me good, he knows what slut daddies like me want, we re up to anyhthing blah blah blah... We went on chatting cause he was turning me on but I had already made my mind : I was mot paying.

And that s when he wrote : looking at your picture again, you remind me of someone. D you have a clear facepic ?

In a second, it hit me ! The pics that loomed familiar were from Facebook but with a blurred face ! It s a cousin of mine !  Daniel ! The stupidest guy in my family ! No job, no money, no education, nothing ! All he s done in his life are some bartending extras in some beach bars and laying the girls ! He is 37 and has 3 kids with 2 different girls but no money ! 

I was in schock ! I was totally turned on by this douche and affraid he would recongnize me.

I had told him about the cage, me as a sissy, me as a cumslut,... everything in order to convince him I was the right choice for a superior straight guy like him to make ! And there is this photo were my face partly appears ! 

I stopped the chat.

Since monday I only think of him ! Totally obsessed. What can happen ? Can he recognize me ? I d love that and I fear that at the same time ! Would I pay him ? Would he still fuck me ?

I m totally lost...

Anyone ever experienced some similar situation ?

22 minutes ago, Bottom Jim said:

I would have stopped when asked for money. I have had several guys hit me up and after a few minutes ask me if I was generous? When I say no that ends it

I usually do the same. Here the fact that I know him and sslee him in a different way just has me totally hooked