has anyone been to Wetnhot in Palm Springs

well, i dont know where you live, but if you are into piss I would suggest you to go to any Piss party in Berlin, instead of flying to California.

WNH it is ok , but it is not as kinky as the piss parties in Europe.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wet n hot website has links to their private Facebook group. Guys are very helpful and friendly.  Where to stay? There are a few inexpensive motels nearby, or you can find something closer to downtown Palm Springs. Last year, many guys stayed at the Motel 6  Rancho Mirage, just a few miles from the weekends events

• 4 months later...

I went to Wet N Hot in 2019 with three friends.  Two of us stayed at the venue, the other two stayed a short (walkable if you wanted) distance away.

1. If your entire goal is 100% piss related, the event hotel is where to be.   It's pretty much like an indoor/outdoor bathhouse and doors remain open a lot of the day and night.  A lot of the piss play happens outside, with fucking happening in the rooms all night.  You can totally shut the door and take a break, which was nice to do during the day (it's fucking hot), plus being able to rinse off.
  2. Pros/Cons of offsite room -
    1. CON:  our friends hated Lyfting or walking to the hotel at the end of the day because as much as you try, you still smell like piss and look like you've been gangbanged.  So the end of their nights were kinda a come down.
    2. PRO:  we were also interested in getting some action with some other dudes in PSP while there, and we ended up using their room for separate awesome group sessions with some really hot guys.  It would not have made sense for these guys to come to the vent hotel, so having the offsite location worked out great.

So that's one thing I'd say - PSP has a ton of guys online, all ages, all types, but a pretty good population of dudes who fuck.  We started reaching out a few weeks before the trip and between the four of us had quite the list of guys.  I'd definitely do the same.  I've done this in other cities but it worked out really well in PSP for whatever reason.

I agree with @tomzefis that nothing is gonna compare to Berlin in terms of next level pig/[banned word] action, but likely much more expensive.  (I just learned about this party in Berlin - damn, I wish we had something like that).  I salivated over the rules!

I agree 100% with @PozToxVersPig. I've both stayed on site and stayed off-site and confirm his findings. I'll also mention that having someone on-site was a god-send when you need a little down time or need to freshen  up.  There are facilities, but not clean-out facilities (and I ALWAYS wanna be fucked).  Ordering in can be an issues as CCBC wants to charge people a day pass, So having someone off-site really helps to add to your sex options.  That being said, I agree with @tomzefis - Berlin is always going to be more piggy.  Even sleepier cities like Hamburg and Munich have very fun piss/piggy events!

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I thought it was a fun party.  It was a bit more diverse a group of guys than I expected (my year).  There were some younger preppy looking guys (like me) which I wasn't expected - at least that many of them.   All nice.

One thing I didn't expect - and I'm not sure if I just don't know how to shower after 40 years, but I felt like I smelled like piss for at least two days after despite multiple showers.  That's not generally my experience with more casual one-off piss play.  I think part of it was that we didn't seal away our travel clothes and somehow everything just became misted with piss.  Either way, if you get at all self-conscious make sure you bring cologne for the plane.  All I could smell the entire flight was pee.