BWC worshipping/interracial fetish

Hey guys. Versatile latino here. We're all pretty familiar with the BBC fetish and the black cock worshipping but I was wondering if theres any black or latino bottoms  who feel the same way about Big white cocks or white cocks in general? And also for white guys: do you fetish black and brown bottoms as well?  I have a huge fetish for interracial sex and even though I have sex with other races as well theres something in the thought of being submissive to a white man that drives me crazy. Am I the only one? Saludos

1 minute ago, SugarCaneDaddy said:

Hey guys. Versatile latino here. We're all pretty familiar with the BBC fetish and the black cock worshipping but I was wondering if theres any black or latino bottoms  who feel the same way about Big white cocks or white cocks in general? And also for white guys: do you fetish black and brown bottoms as well?  I have a huge fetish for interracial sex and even though I have sex with other races as well theres something in the thought of being submissive to a white man that drives me crazy. Am I the only one? Saludos

I second this. Love seeing a nice slim Latino twink bottom get bred by a nice BWC.

unfortunatelyis always seems like the four same names pop up in my searches: Armond Rizzo, Joaquin Santana, Leonardo (raw strokes), Riu Melo

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Calstock said:

I second this. Love seeing a nice slim Latino twink bottom get bred by a nice BWC.

unfortunatelyis always seems like the four same names pop up in my searches: Armond Rizzo, Joaquin Santana, Leonardo (raw strokes), Riu Melo

If you like latino bottoms you gonna love Latin Leche by Say Uncle 

• 4 weeks later...

My 1st regular fuckbud and I did a lot of verbal about his BBC and my BWC. We were both fully versatile and had similar sized above average endowments. I don't know that we ever used it in our verbal play, but he definitely had a beautiful bowling ball black ass, that I loved to fuck. I enjoy ass and cock from all races, and don't know if it is exclusively because of my experience with my 1st fuckbud, but I definitely have a special affinity for black ass as well as cock.

• Like 3

On 4/26/2024 at 5:46 PM, NWUSHorny said:

My 1st regular fuckbud and I did a lot of verbal about his BBC and my BWC. We were both fully versatile and had similar sized above average endowments. I don't know that we ever used it in our verbal play, but he definitely had a beautiful bowling ball black ass, that I loved to fuck. I enjoy ass and cock from all races, and don't know if it is exclusively because of my experience with my 1st fuckbud, but I definitely have a special affinity for black ass as well as cock.

Love me some vers fuck. Bet those videos came out amazing