Seeded Drew's throat

My fuckboy Drew loves Daddy’s scent and being used ruff. I planned to give him what he wanted last night. I wore my jockstrap all week and didn’t shower for 4 days. I’m a manual worker so I sweat a lot and my balls smell manly as fuck. I grabbed hold of Drew and cuffed his hands behind his back and forced an open mouth gag on him. As well as my stinking jock I was wearing my heaviest, thickest chrome cockring - like a thick donut. I put him on my bed on his back, rubbed my sweaty jock over his face so he could smell it good. I was hard as fuck so I dropped my jock and shoved my cock balls beep down his throat, grinding my stinking balls over his nose so all he could smell was my sweaty balls. I pounded my cockring on his mouth. He had no control over how deep I went cuz the gag was holding his mouth wide open. I fucked my lad’s mouth hard - I wanted to to see him drooling and listen to him choking on my shaft. I fucked his mouth hard like I was using his arse. I came strong and shot my seed deep in his throat. Man it was hot hearing him choke on my sperm. He loves serving his dad and I fucking love using him ruff. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 4

Drew’s super lucky to have a daddy like you. I would love to have a daddy who made me smell his smelly jockstrap. I go crazy for a mans smell