Great kisser

Last Saturday night I was bored and went on sniffed . I found a 30 year guy who said he was big on kissing I invited him over 

When he arrived he greeted me with a great open mouth kiss He kept kissing me as we slowly went to the bedroom He laid me on back put my legs over his shoulder All the while kissing me

He stopped for a moment and asked if I would take him bare Sure and with that he slipped his dick in me all the while kissing me. 
After a while I could feel him tense up he gave me a deep kiss as he filled me with his cum

We were restinG with me on my side He started to nibble at my neck Before a knew it he was kissing me again while he fucked me  on my side

he blew number two in me We fell asleep Early am he leaned over and kissed me good morning Before I knew it he was in me again giving me his morning cum 

what a great experience and he said he would return

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3