Finding S&M

Hey men!  Where are good places to find others into S&M?  I have not really had any luck and would like to find some Sadistic men in and around Indiana.  But I’m sure this topic could help others as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Recon.com

I have met some sadistic guys on there. But 4 years on it only 2 guys I have played with.  It's slow. Maybe in your area it's good.

4 hours ago, Njn0mc said:

Recon.com

I have met some sadistic guys on there. But 4 years on it only 2 guys I have played with.  It's slow. Maybe in your area it's good.

It's definitely a dead end where I am. I received a total of one message in 4 years.

• Like 1

i've had similar experiences w site like recon or buddy etc. anyone you chat w is way far away and the 3 guys even remote close are of course the polar opposite of what your looking for. any effort to make s&m happen always seems to come up short, not sure why. 

even joining the local leather group produced nada, although i've had some fun w sadists i've met thru the local nudist group. go figure. 

anyone else i've met on sniffies or scruff or even live cruising areas and just been lucky to find a fellow kinkster. although they've all similarly petered out too.. mostly because so much of s&m also seems to be chemsex and i'm not ready to make long term commitment w a drug addiction. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TaKinGDeePanal said:

It's definitely a dead end where I am. I received a total of one message in 4 years.

Yea. It has been a dead end for a few years here. The two guys I did meet a few years ago are gone. One passed away and the other is not on recon any more.

The one that passed was a lot of fun.