First time in a bathhouse

I was nearly 20 years old when I finished school in Germany and decided to go alone for one month to the USA. I knew that I was gay but had no experience here in Germany and nobody knew about my desires.

I was 185 with 75 Kilogramm and was a very sporty type with no fat but only muscles and a nice bubble butt. When arriving in the USA I wanted to join a bathhouse at the next day, hoping to see some nice lads and some nice cocks to suck (and hopefully which will fuck me). Fucking without a condom was no alternative and so went to the bathhouse with some lube and a package of condoms.

I went to the entrance and my heart bounced when entering it. An older man saw me and told me to pay the fee. He also claimed to see my passport, as he could not believe that I was over 18 years old. He laughed when seeing my age and asked me for my favorites. I looked at him and started sweating , not knowing what he wanted from me. He asked me if it was my first time and I nodded. Ok, he sad, you fuck or want to be fucked, he asked and I stuttered that I wanted to be fucked. Never been fucked till yet, he asked with a smile and I could only nod again. He smiled and said that I need a light blue wristlet and put it on my left arm, because of my age I was not allowed to order alcoholic drinks. He did not tell me that everyone saw one that I like to be fucked.

Great boy, we have a breeding area today at the left, where you will be fucked, as I can promise you, he told me and I did not know what he meant with the area but answered only yes. He gave me the key to the changing closet, where I found one big towel and two condom. I was glad, that they obviously fuck safe here. I put down my clothes and went into the first floor.

It took only 1 or 2 minutes and an older man of about 50 years joined me and took of his towel directly in front of me. I saw for the first time a rock hard 7 inches cock live. I stared at it and could not move. You like it, he asked me  and again I was only able to nod. He came to me and immediately started to grab for my ass. Nice bubble but, you have, he said and I answered with a simple yes. His fingers started stroking at my asshole and then he asked me, if I like it.

Yes feels great I said to him and with no time stop he led me to the left area, where we entered the area signed by breeding area. I did not know the meaning. Otherwise I would have fled. He was going to the far behind where there was a room with a sling in it. We entered it. I will fuck you now, he told me and I said to him, that I waited for this so long. Great a virgin he laughed and ordered me on the sling. I got on it, which I should have never done so, because at the next moment he fixed my ankles so my ass was in a great fucking position. But there was no chance to get out of the sling.

For now it was ok and even when he lubed my ass very much, it felt great everything. But a moment later I felt his cock pressing against my hole and I shouted stop it, only with condom. He laughed, no condoms in the breeding area. What stop it I shouted and the man came to my face. You ve got two chances. One enjoying it and one protesting. The second will also lead you to be bred but with much pain. So be a good boy, he explained me a put a bottle of poppers which I inhaled a lot from. 

Ok I cried but please put a condom… I tried to say but he said that this would not happen. He went back to my ass and put his big fat cock at my asshole and started pushing against it. Another man came to me, giving me some more poppers and told me to be a good boy, starting to kiss me. In my mind I saw this pushing cock being fucking me bare and I thought, ok, and loosened up me for being fucked.

to be continued 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 6

Come on fuck me I whispered really quit which nearly nobody could hear but the man kissing me. What did you say, he asked and I answered louder fuck my virgin ass. I will fuck your virgin ass, the man standing at my ass shouted and started pressing his cock against my assmuscle. But the muscle did not give in first. But in one moment he surpassed it with much speed and his cock forced into my ass. No, stop, oh my god, I cried as it felt as everything was torn apart in my ass. It hurt so much, I could not imagine. He stopped and the man next to me gave me some more poppers and kissed me, that it will be better in some moments.

Really I asked him in tears, really he told my. And the fuckers pulled his cock out of my ass and Lund his cock and my ass again. And then he put his cock again against my asshole and pressed again. And this time with really less effort his cock went into my ass. Oh fuck, I said. But this time it did not hurt but is was an unbelievable feeling his cock generates in my ass. Inch by inch he pressed his cock deeper in my ass until he was completely in and his head balls pushed against my ass. I was full of poppers and so was emphasizing every second. He started fucking me hard from the very beginning and I enjoyed every of his single hard strokes. Your so thought, he moaned, and was again speeding up fucking me.

He moaned louder and louder and his ohs and ahs get more and more intensiv. Fuck I am coming he yelled and suddenly he pushed his cock 5 6 7 times very very deep and hard into my ass and I felt that he was pushing his cum into my ass with every stroke with every pulsation of his cock. His warm cum was pushed so deep into my guts and at that moment I really felt so good.

he pulled his cock out of my ass followed by lots of cum, which left my quite open asshole.

No virgin anymore, he said and came to me and my face and told me to clean up his cock. I will do but please put my legs down I asked him. He laughed and told me. Hey boy look around here and I saw nearly a dozen of men stroking their cocks and at that moment knew, that is really was not over yet.

to be continued 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6

It’s a charming story, I must ask when and where this happened.  I don’t know if bath houses marking guests with their sexual preference of of any places with designated posted sex assignments like breeding room. If there are or were such places, I’d like to know where they are. My experience in NYC is that even in the peak of Gay popularity in NY the sex was kept covert and deniable until Guilliani systematically closed down Everything. From those restrictive days in the mid 1980s until today it has all just gone further underground. Bathhouses are becoming the stuff of fairytales.  Even with the West Side Club gone, I wonder every day where have the patrons of the place gone?

• 2 weeks later...

Of course this is fiction

Oh my good, I whispered, and asked him to stop it and to free my out of the sling. He laughed and told me, that all of them would fuck my virgin ass and breed it with their hot cum.

I started crying but before I could say another word, another big cock was pressed in my arse and I only could moan, being fucked hard at the very first moment.

The man told me, that I ve got two options. First crying and being fucked or starting to enjoy the fresh meat in my asshole. In the same moment I got another deep breath of poppers, which really flashed my and so I closed my eyes and I only whispered, oh fuck oh fuck. With hard and intensive strokes he fucked my loosened hole and some minutes later I was breed a second time. Again the hot cum was shoot deep in my guts.

And there was no time for a brake. The next cock started fucking me and again and again they filled my ass with their cum. Around 50 minutes of hard fucking later, round about 10 men creamed me. The whole room stunk of cum. I felt too much of it in my ass and asked for a moment.

The next fucker replied that there would be no pause, but before he could press his cock into my ass, I started pressing. There was too much cum in me. I pressed and lots of cum runs out of my hole. More and more was running down my ass and fell to the ground where a puddle of cum was being created.

All men cheered and the next fucker only told me, that I need more cum now. My hole was so sloppy and all cocks were fully covered with cum before another and another load was shot in my virgin ass. Meanwhile I enjoyed the cocks and was only moaning and moaning for more. I was fucked about 1 and half an hour, before the last fucker has marked me with his cum and I was let down of the sling.

I had wobbly legs and now I realized what had happened. I only wanted to leave the place of hell and so went to the locker room. But before a big bear was crossing my way. He smiled at me and put his towel down. His cock was nearly 8 inches long and thick as a can. I wanted to say, that I ve got enough but could not say a word. He has got tattoos all over his body and threw my towel away, turned me around and pushed my upper body down, so my wrecked hole stood widely open before him.

You will get another hot load, he said and his cock slit easily in my ass. I wanted to tell him, that he should stop but I said, come on fuck my ass and fill me with your cum.

He laughed, I will do so, and he started to fuck my ass with long intensive strokes in the middle ofcthe floor. His only thought was to breed my, and to breed me as soon as possible and so he fucked me faster and faster. You want my hot cum he yelled and I replied, yes fuck I want your cum deep in me. With three four five deep strokes I felt his cum being shot in me. 

He pulled his cock put and again cum over cum was leaking outbox my ass. Good boy he laughed and went away.

• Like 3