Best lube for barebacking?

It's up to the guy who's fucking me. The first time it was some cool gel stuff. I don't know what it was but it certainly caused a thrill when he put it on me. My Daddy has used AnalEase which is very different and is warming/numbing. But I'm not an expert on it 

Cum Is best. But also mini frozen round cubes of coconut oil or crisco. Easy to shove up your hole deep as a solid, melts nicely for taking big cock deep, lasts all night until the cum takes its place. Then some silicone gel lube around my hole for easy friction free entry. 

As an alternative to the frozen cubes of coconut oil or crisco, warm it to a liquid and use a lube injector to shoot it deep inside. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

12 hours ago, ImACumdump4Loads said:

Cum Is best. But also mini frozen round cubes of coconut oil or crisco. Easy to shove up your hole deep as a solid, melts nicely for taking big cock deep, lasts all night until the cum takes its place. Then some silicone gel lube around my hole for easy friction free entry. 

As an alternative to the frozen cubes of coconut oil or crisco, warm it to a liquid and use a lube injector to shoot it deep inside. 

Can't beat crisco. Although sad that the days we could buy it at the supermarket, are gone. Never had to explain the can of crisco as it was also brilliant to cook pancakes in. Those were the days but, crisco still one of the best lubes on offer. 

When it sold in sex shops only, went in one day for a can. Guy asked me if it was going to be a big night. With straight face I said, "No, we're having a pancake night". We both pissed ourselves laughing. 

• Haha 2