"I can't fucking believe I am going to breed you!!"

Had a lazy afternoon, my partner was out for some errands and he already fucked me good all day giving me 3 fantastic loads, I was plugged, caged and feeling all his cum in me and that of course got me horny again. 

I got a message from an anonymous profile not so far away from me, sending his age, a body pic of him from the gym and a nice dick pic with the stats, "34, horny, 8" top" 

My reply was very short: "now! Where?" 
so I put on a tank top and shorts, don't bother with a jock since I am caged and hop in my car and it's a 5 min drive.

He told me to park in the driveway and come to the back so I headed there to see this magnificent looking man, nearly 2 meters tall, naked and furry in all the right places with a semi dangling between his legs. Yummy! 

We stand closer and he's looking down at me, (I'm 1.85m) with a grin on his face he tells me to strip now, which I obviously do.

then he said the most amazing thing, "I can't fucking believe I am going to breed you!!

He saw the puzzled look on my face and said that he saw me on the apps but never had the chance to hit me but heard from a few buddies of his about my sexcapades and how big of a cumdump slut I am.

fucking loved it! 

we went inside through the kitchen and I saw a photo on the fridge of him with his husband and twin boys, so I gave him the puzzled look again and he said that they are open and if I'm lucky his husband will be back and that he may be shorter than him but he's dick is wayyyyy bigger, that got me hornier and intrigued lol

we go upstairs and I can't stop staring at his beautiful furry ass and his big balls dangling in front of me and I could barely resist myself burying my face!

we got to the bedroom and start kissing and making out on the bed, he's hands touching every inch of my body, feeling my locked cock that is leaking cum, then played a little with my plugged hole, asking "home many loads you carry slut?", I answer 3 and he's dick just sprang to fully hard and it was a beautiful 8", cut and nicely thick that got me drooling.

he asked me to lay on top of him with my ass facing him and I immediately obliged, taking his cock in my mouth all the way to the root, making him gasp while he pulled out my plug in one quick move, that got me moaning cause it was a big plug and my gaping, cum filled hole was right in front of his face. Then I felt his fingers playing with my hole, hearing him say that I was such a cumdump slut and how lucky I am that he's going to breed me several times and maybe his husband will too.

i was in heaven just hearing him say that when he shoved his tongue up my hole, tasting all my partners loads in me, and slurping all over my hole, some of his spit and cum oozed out on my balls and it drove me wild causing my locked cock to ooze so much on him as well.

After a couple of minutes of his tongue in my hole and his cock down my throat I got up and told him it's time to fuck me and I quickly sat on his cock all the way in, he was moaning while I squeezed his cock with my ass muscles and kissing him.

i started riding him hard and then he switched positions and I was on my back while he was pounding me hard! I was moaning like a bitch in heat and leaking cum when he roared and I felt his dick expanding in me deep and his hot load feeding my hungry load, it was a massive load of almost 10-12 shots! 
he collapsed on top of me, keeping hard in me and just made out with me while he slowly kept fucking his load deep in me.

we chatted for a bit and then he wanted to fuck me hard again, this time from behind so I got into position, ass up, head down and begged for his cock to breed me again.

soon I felt his cock head playing with my hole till all of the sudden he pushed all the way in cause me to gasp for a second and then begged again for him to use me as the slut I am.

and boy did he fuck me! Calling me all sorts of names, fucking me insanely hard just like I love and slapping my ass. This went for a while, must've been 30 minutes to build up his second load when he announced he was ready to blow and he started shooting in me again. I came handsfree while he was breeding me once again and when we finished panting I hear someone cough from the back of the room.

I got startled for a second when I saw his husband, naked standing there with an enormous 11" dick and thick as an arm!!! 
he just asked his husband if he got my hole ready and wet for him while he approached us and began shoving his dick in my mouth. It stretched me so wide but I managed to get the huge head in my mouth for a bit while his husband pulled out from my hole and told his husband "he's all your babe and his hole is way better than what they told us", I was blushing, owning the slut that I am while he laid on the bed and told me to climb him so I could control the initial penetration of his huge cock.

obviously he didn't realize how big of a slut I am lol 

I just smiled at him, lowered my ass till his cock head touched my hole while his husband was looking at it from behind, I kissed him deep and lowered my ass all the way down till I had the whole 11" in me. I was gasping and moaning all the way but I needed to feel that in me! 
his surprise was replaced with a newly found horniness and as I was beginning to ride him, he was fucking my too, we found a good rhythm like that for a while and he was about to get ready to cum and I begged him to breed my hole! Then he held my thighs tight, shoving his huge dick in me and started spasming while shooting his load.

it was so amazing feeling him breeding me, I could feel every shot pumping in me! 

then I got up and immediately went on to clean his cock from all the cum that was leaking and my sweet ass juices! The two husbands laid one next to each other while I was alternating between them, getting them hard again while they kept taking about what a good piece of ass i am. 🥰

I rewarded them with the best blowjob I could give and rimmed them both till they got hard again.

this time they wanted to spit roast me while I was on my back, let's call him Rob (the 11" monster) rammed his cock again up my hole while his husband (let's call him Dean) started fucking my face. 
they were both encouraging each other and the energy in the room was just electric! 
we went on like this for another 20 minutes of Rob plowing my hole into oblivion when he came once more in me! 
the amazing thing about them is that they never go soft!!! 
so he kept on fucking me slowly before he laid on the bed and asked me to ride him again.

while I rode his pole his husband whispered in my ear that they heard how much I love feeling stretched, while he lowered my body till I was laying on his husband and then I felt his cock head alongside his husband. Slowly pushing only my well fucked hole but still needed to use some force because of how full I was with Rob's thick pole.

the I felt the 'pop' and I was moaning so hard when his cockhead went in!

they slowly rocked back and forth till they I was finally impaled on both their cocks, making me feel so full!

then, Rob said "did you really think we'll be this gentle with you slut?" When they started ramming their cocks hard in me, fucking my cunt and stretching me so good.

their rhythm was amazing and I was cumming so hard while they pounded me for a long while! 
after 30 minutes or so the both said they're getting ready to shoot and I begged them to fill me up together! Soon after they both roared and again I felt that familiar feeling of both their dicks expanding in me and shooting their loads!

I can't believe these 2 studs gave me 3 loads each now and they were still almost fully hard!!!

I climbed off of them and had to stretch my legs from riding them both for so long and laid on the bed to catch my breath lol 

I could feel my hole on fire from the intense stretching and the cum was overflowing

that's when Dean asked if I was ready for one more load when he lifted my legs and shoved his dick all the was in, it went so smooth and we both felt all the cum sloshing in me, before he picked up the pace and I was once again being fucked hard! 

Rob the sat on my face having me rim his beautiful pink hole while his husband was pounding me till Dean announced he was going to blow again! 
when he finished shooting the switched positions and Rob was pounding me again while I cleaned Rob's cock from all the cum and my pink ass juices! Oink!!

Soon after Rob started cumming in me while hitting my prostate so good I came again handsfree.
when he pulled out, all 3 of us were a sweaty mess and I was covered with the cum my locked cock leaked.

i was quickly presented with Rob's cock to clean. before we all headed to the showers they inserted back the plug I came with that just easily slipped back in.

Before I left we exchanged info and we are definitely going to meet again!

now I am waiting for my partner to arrive back home to open pull the plug out and see all the 8 loads I collected while he was out 🐷

I guess I had a good reputation to hold lol 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 13
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, bareback-flipflop said:

I can’t believe how fucking lucky bastard you are! I’m proud of you in the name of all slut cumdumps and jealous as well on behalf of myself. XD

Honestly I am amazed myself, can't believe how lucky I am 🥰

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, NordicBtm said:

Insanely hot 😈 sounds like you can have a lot of hot repeats with that couple 

Literally as I got home they texted me with a pic of their hard dicks and saying it is because they just talked between themselves how good it was to play together (they fucking dumped 4 loads each in me lol) 

Honestly the chemistry was insanely hot and I can't wait to play together again, alone or with my partner or others to use my hole. 

• Like 6