Who else here lost their virginity to an actual relative?

As many of you know i lost my virginity to my older brother and a couple of his buddies after a couple years of providing them regular oral servicing. i went on to be fucked by several other relatives but have always loved knowing that the first time i got fucked and had a load pumped into me was from my own big brother and his big meaty cock, while 2 other horny young guys watched and used my mouth. i have met several other boys and girls since then who also took their first load into their guts from a relative, brothers, cousins, uncles, and even the holy grail of incest, their own fathers. i have also spoken to several online. i even watched a guy who was fucking me regularly, take his younger sisters virginity. another guy got me to fuck his sister before he did so that he wouldn't be the one to take it. i was wondering how many guys on here have a similar story as i feel like it may be a higher ratio on here. got any good, fun stories?daddyslilgirl.png.3a3edf341c4feabeddadf9563e446c87.png

Well my Virgin cock got his cherry popped by my father..... as a young boy he seduced me and road my cock with his ass (He was a 100 Bi - bottom).  I  loved it what happend to me... my cock enjoyed the fucking so much.. After that first time we had sex several times a week. I always had to just fuck and breed him. Shortly after that he took me with him one afternoon to 2 older senior friends of him. A gay couple and the than used my cock and fucked so much cum out of it that my balls where hurting. I enjoyed/loved every use and abuse they did to my cock.