straight questions about cumdump

Hello everyone, 

I found this site when looking for hookups. I'm living far from my girlfriend so I'm in a urge to cum. I read some posts here but I don't know if I quite understand this cumdump stuff. So I have some questions about that:

-is this something girls also do?

- usually, do we have to pay for that?

-where can I find people for this cumdump stuff?

- is it completely anonymous? because I have a GF, so I don't wanna show my face.

-if I'm fucking a guy, do I need to do something in return? like touching him, or jerking him off? I'm 100% straight so I wouldn’t like to do all these stuff lol

That's all I think, thanks for the answers 

OK, several things:  1. "cumdump" is a role that can be played by male or female.  When played by males, there is no chance of a resulting pregnancy.  With females, there is that risk.  2.  There is ALWAYS a risk of catching an STI.   3. a cumdump may have their own rules like "no filming" or "no sticking around/watching" or whatever.   IF you want to participate, find someone local to you and hit them up.  They may or may not care that you're straight with a GF.  They may not care that you want it completely anon.  They may want money.  Other guys might want you to jack them off or kiss them or smack their ass or talk dirty - that's all negotiated between you.  Speaking as myself, I'd take your nut, totally anon. You wouldn't have to do anything but fuck and cum.  <oink>

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, phukhole said:

OK, several things:  1. "cumdump" is a role that can be played by male or female.  When played by males, there is no chance of a resulting pregnancy.  With females, there is that risk.  2.  There is ALWAYS a risk of catching an STI.   3. a cumdump may have their own rules like "no filming" or "no sticking around/watching" or whatever.   IF you want to participate, find someone local to you and hit them up.  They may or may not care that you're straight with a GF.  They may not care that you want it completely anon.  They may want money.  Other guys might want you to jack them off or kiss them or smack their ass or talk dirty - that's all negotiated between you.  Speaking as myself, I'd take your nut, totally anon. You wouldn't have to do anything but fuck and cum.  <oink>

ah ok, gotcha

to fuck girls you usually have to pay and it cannot be anonymous. It'd be cool if they could do cumdump lol

thanks for your answer anyway