Quick flip-fuck with a jock at the country club

Earlier today I went to the country club for my swim (3km lol) and usually after I hit the saunas, first the wet and then dry to relax my muscles and today was just like that, except ever since I got out of the pool, this hot jock, early 20s, gave me a grin and started following me to the saunas, unfortunately they were occupied by others but we eyed each other out by being fully naked soaking the heat.

he had an incredible body and the sweat made it look magnificent, plus a nice looking dick (looked like 6" when soft).

When we headed to the showers we hit the jackpot, they were almost empty and we found an empty shower stall at the end (they have doors but they don't go all the way down) and he followed me in.

Immediately after he shut the doors behind we started kissing and groping each other hard bodies after the workout, we both got hard as a rock instantly and he had a nice hefty 8" just like mine. Yummy! 

Then he dropped to his knees and took my entire cock all the way to the root like a pro, I was moaning but trying to keep quiet as there were probably others in the area lol 

still without saying a word he got up, turned around and presented me with his lovely smooth bubble butt! I dove right in and started eating him, he tasted sooooooo good!!! I was opening him up with my tongue and soon my fingers were added to open him up.
This time it was his turn to quiet his moans when I started playing with my cockhead on his slick hole, and started pushing in, slowly at first but he backed on my cock and clearly wanting me to go deeper, so deeper I went and pushed in all the way. 
Now it was harder for the 2 of us to hide our moans as I started pounding his beautiful ass when I became close I asked him where he wanted my load and he immediately replied "deep in my hole please!" 
a few pumps later I released volley after volley of my load deep in him, must've been 7-8 shot flooding his hole. 
when I pulled out he turned around and was rock hard and still hadn't cum, so this time I turned around and opened my ass cheeks with my hands helping him guide his 8" to my hole.

i told him I already had 2 loads in me that my partner dumped and that he can fuck me as hard as he wants. He groaned and shoved all the way, 

fuck I love this feeling so much!!! 

I turned my face to his and we shared a passionate kiss while he was pounding my hole, at this point you could've heard the slapping of the fuck anywhere and frankly we didn't care and we moaned as he fucked me so hard just the way I like it! 

he didn't last long and a couple of minutes later he announced he was cumming in my slutty hole! Bingo! 

When he finished dumping what felt like a huge load he pulled out and I squeezed hard trying to keep all the loads in me, I saw his glistening cock and couldn't help it and I dove right in to taste his cum mixed with my partner and my ass juices! Yummy! 

He noticed I got hard again and again turned around and I shoved my 8" all the way in one move, I heard him gasping but I wanted to pump another load in him and I gave him a hard fuck, I even 'accidentally' slapped his ass a couple of times.

don't know who heard but I also didn't care lol

He was squeezing his ass muscled too trying to milk me and it was working cause soon I was dumping a second load in him!

this time when I pulled out he went down to clean my sensitive cock from my cum and his own juices and I noticed he was hard again too so I guided him to my hole and told him to be quick!

he fucked my hard and deep like a rabbit for almost 10 min non stop till he shoved in deep and I felt him cumming again.

again, he pulled out, I cleaned him one last time and we kissed and rinsed off the sweat from both our workouts and the hard fucking we just had lol 

I went out first and when I opened the door to get out of the stall someone came and he was smiling at me when he saw the jock coming out from my stall, both of us naked cause we forgot our towels and with a semi hardon lol 

we got dressed together and it was the first time we had a conversation and I found out he was 20 years old and a student at our local university so we exchanged info and definitely will keep in touch.

By the time I got out it was time for brunch and I met my partner and our friends at the restaurant and I was whispered to my partner that I am sitting with 4 loads in me after the action in the country club.

needless to say he fucked my cum filled sloppy hole the second we got in our house and loaded me some more.

6 loads, so far... 🐷

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 9