Curiosity Chemmed the Boy

On 5/6/2024 at 10:33 PM, Pnp-pig said:

Damn the thought of the iced chain going into his ass made blow my load.  The iced chain is some thing I wanna try!

hot, thanks 

Always scared that my sloppy insides may get caught in the moving links...either a pinching, or far worse???!!!!

• Like 1

Wow...first thing to note: this is very well-written, even gripping. Dark-themed stories are not uncommon here, but they usually revolve around the corruption associated with drugs. The drugs in this story have been almost incidental. The feeling of menace is what moves it forward. I love the physical abuse: the relentless slaps and punches. "You'll always wear one of my blacked eyes..." Fuck, yes. I am torn between fearing for our narrator's safety and wanting to trade places with him. Bruises, after all, can be quite beautiful. These Mayhem Riders have great possibilities. I wonder if we'll learn what their "final way" entails....I could hazard a few guesses.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 5/29/2024 at 5:55 AM, rosebudforuse said:

Always scared that my sloppy insides may get caught in the moving links...either a pinching, or far worse???!!!!

being spun only intensifies those fears 🙈

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Part 5 - A Brief Interlude

I woke up.  I have no idea how long I was out, but I felt "hung-over" so I figured it was long enough for the drugs to get out of my system or fade significantly. I was on a bed (or at least a mattress). I couldn't open my left eye, it was swollen shut. My lips were split, and it burned when I ran my tongue over the lower one. I hurt all over. As I took stock of my body, I could feel the heavy cold metal around my throat. I followed a chain from the collar to the the wall. With the one I could see out of, I knew it was well-secured. I wasn't pulling it out. The room was windowless, but had a ceiling fan so it wasn't stuffy. I could see 2 doors, one was open to what looked like a bathroom. Since there was no way the chain was long enough, I assumed someone would take me there if I needed to go. I stank, and I really wanted a shower....hoping hot water would help ease of the aches I felt all over my body. I figured I had bruised ribs at least, and likely even broken. I lay back down on the bed and tried to stay calm. Bits and pieces of the night came to me, but I wasn't sure what or when any one thing happened.

A little later I heard keys in the door and it swung open, with 3 men walking in. I recognized them, by their face, but I had no idea who they actually were.

"Glad you're awake, faggot. We need to chat." The guy was clearly the one in charge here, and he had "PREZ" written on a patch on his leather vest over his heart. He pulled over a chair and straddled it, leaning over the back and glaring at me. "I doubt you remember much about the other night, but here's the short of it - you belong to the Mayhem Riders now. We paid good money for you."

"You bought me?! I'm not a fucking toy that you buy!" By the time the last word was out of my mouth, the Prez had launched himself forward, knocking over the chair and grabbed me by the hair and slapped me hard across the face.

"You shut the fuck up! You are nothing but a faggot hole that belongs to the Club! A hole! A punching bag! A fucking urinal! And if you don't like that, you can be fucking target practice. So shut the fuck up, if you want to keep breathing!"

He flung me back against the wall and I curled up into a ball, as far away from him as I could. He picked up the chair and took a seat again. I looked at the two guys behind him. They were leaning against the wall and didn't seem at all bothered by the explosion of violence. I suppose it wasn't anything they hadn't already seen.

"Now, as I said, we bought you and we own you. What that means for you, is that anything a man with a Mayhem Riders cut, can do anything with you he damned well pleases. The words "yes, sir" are the only fucking two words you ever speak to a man around here unless he asks you a question that requires another answer. Is that understood, hole?"

I whimpered out a "yes, sir".

"Good, now that you understand your new situation, here's what else you need to know - no one knows where the fuck you are, so don't expect anyone to come save you. The only 2 people who know you came here ain't saying nothing. Anyone reports you missing, ain't gonna get help from the cops. The sooner you internalize that you are here for good, the sooner you will adjust. Understand what I'm saying?"

Another barely audible "yes, sir" came out.

"You met M and Horse the other night, though you may not remember them. They're gonna be your handlers. You will always be with one of them. They are your Gods and only one of them, or me, can override another man when it comes to you. But don't be looking for saving. Ain't nobody here gonna save you from anything a man wants of you. For now, I'm going to leave them here to get to know you and get you showered and cleaned up."

Prez stood and turned to walk out. He stopped and looked at M on his way, "Check his cunt and see if it can be claimed by the club tonight."

"Got it, Prez. I'm sure he'll be good to go."

Edited by GAwhoreSub
  • Like 4
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 1

On 4/26/2024 at 5:46 PM, GAwhoreSub said:

Side note: I may be away from thus for the next week. I'll be traveling for a death in the family and won't have time (and frankly don't have the mindset) to add a 3rd chapter right now. But I'll be back to this, promise.

@GAwhoreSub - Thank you for an amazing start of an amazing story ... and we shall wait until you are ready again to continue this brilliant plot and set you have created .... 

But for now - MY SINCERE CONDOLENCE as it is always a sad time when one looses someone who has his/her place in ones heart and when the realisation sets in that this person no longer is around! 

Remember those special moments you shared with this person and those moments of laughter you shared and this will always put a smile onto your face and make your heart glow with warmth. 

A person might no longer be able to share a coffee etc with you - BUT when they touched your inners, they are never forgotten and shall always remain with you, til the end.... 

Take all the time to grieve and heal from the pain ... 

We all shall be here awaiting your return.....

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Part 6

Horse and M showered with me and then gave me a few very full and deep enemas. Between the discomfort and the embarrassment of that, I wasn't really sure what was in store for me. I ached from the bruises all over my body, but my hole didn't hurt, so at least that hadn't been abused....yet.

After the shower and enemas, M put a mask or hood over my head. I didn't cover my entire head, just the upper half, but it wasn't like a sleep blindfold either. I was weird, to be honest. I felt soft leather and something very hard go around my neck.

"This is your collar, boy." That was Horse. "I'm going to lock this with an allen key, and all you need to know is that no one is taking this off you." I shivered at the thought because if nothing else, I was definitely coming to understand that I would not be leaving this place.

With the collar locked in place and sitting very heavy around my neck, I heard and felt something clipped to the front of the collar. The tug told me it was a leash and I started to blindly stumble after it. As M or Horse led me out of the bathroom, the other was close behind me with his hands on my shoulders.

"Prez said it before, but I'm telling you again, you don't have a safe word here." This was M in my ear. "You have one purpose here and that's the take or do anything one of us tell you. Prez's word is law, so what he says goes, no matter what. Then it's me and Horse - we're your handlers so our word is law. Then there's anyone else wearing our cut - their word is law. Now, here's what's important for you to know: you can't say no. So if a brother tells you to do something, and it goes against something Prez or Horse or me as told you, then you've got a choice. And it's the only choice you'll ever have in this place. You have to choose which one you obey. And that means you're also choosing which one punishes you. You feel me, pretty thing?"

I was fucked. There was no way to wrap my head around this. I was shivering with nerves as we walked through a door. Immediately I could sense it was a wide open space, and it was filled with people. I got catcalls and whistles and heard names like "cum bucket" and "faggot hole" yelled out. Horse tugged on the leash again and I walked forward. Hands touched me, slapped my ass, and one reached out and slapped my balls so hard my knees buckled. Horse didn't stop and I jerked forward trying to stay on my feet while I struggled with that sharp pain that shot up my stomach. We stopped and I stepped right into Horse's back. M caught my shoulders and kept me standing.

"Let's get you in place." Horse moved me in front of him and turned me to face him. "Step back 3 steps." I did as I was told. The noise was still going on around me but it was muted, felt like it was drifting off. Horse and M's hands were positioning my arms and legs and pushed me against something padded - I felt it along my back. Restraints were placed around my chest and waist. I felt padded...somethings...get strapped around my thighs. I had no idea what I was getting strapped into. It felt both like a chair and not a chair, since I had nothing to sit on. My arms were secured similarly.

"I hope you like your new chair, faggot." This was the Prez in front of me. "We had this specially built, not necessarily for you really, but whoever was lucky enough to end up in our hands." I could hear the sneer in the way he said lucky. "Now, with you all strapped in, let me demonstrate a little here." And demonstrate he did. With some adjustments, I felt the entire contraption come off the wall and dangle me there. He pulled it more and I felt myself be floated out away from the wall. I was left hanging there, trussed up in a floating semi-chair. Prez made some more adjustments and pulled my thighs apart and up, basically leaving me like a suspending frog - with my cock and balls and hole completely exposed and absolutely no way to protect myself. With another adjustment, my knees were pulled up and I tipped back, almost into a sling position. Another adjustment and my arms were stretched out and locked out like on a cross. I hadn't seen this thing, but whatever it was was complicated as hell and my mind raced with how I'd look to anyone seeing me.

"What do you think men? You like what I've bought us to play with?" Prez wasn't addressing me, that was for sure. And the sound of noise from the room definitely brought my mind back to the position I was in. The yells, whistles, and pounding on the tables were overwhelming. I was shaking with fear as much as the restrains would allow me. "Now, tonight is claiming. Everyone fucking one of you men need to breed this faggot. And yes, I know most of you aren't into men like that, but this doesn't fucking matter to me. What matters is your load ends up in his cunt. This is for us, to bond, and for this pretty slut to be marked by everyone of us. Now, let me tell you the rules."

I was lost in fear. I had no idea how many people were in that room, but it wasn't just 4 or 5. There could've been 10 or 50, and I had no real idea.

"Rule 1: you breed this cunt, at least once, and then you use the marker to put your initials across his chest. I WILL make sure in the morning that every one of you has marked him. Rule 2: No hitting or slapping. We already worked him over good on his first night as ours, and I'm not sending him to a hospital. You'll be able to do that once things have settled down. Rule 3: whatever you want to do with his cunt is fine by me. I don't care, and he ain't gonna tell you 'no'. The only caveat to that is, if you break him, tear him to the point of bleeding or whatnot, anyone that hasn't fucked him is going to be fucking the one who broke him. So, keep his hole able to accept all of us, or yours will. Now, any questions?"

I was in full blown panic mode. "Please, no....don't...please, I don't want this, please no." Someone clamped their hand over my mouth and I tried to trash my head out from under it. I had two more hands come and pin my head. It was Horse who growled in my ear "shut the fuck up and accept this, or else, I'll take you out back now. And you don't want to go out back, trust me." I was crying and could feel the tears under the mask and starting to slide down my cheeks.

"Fine, let's get him started.....gentleman, if you please, let's get him flying". I felt more people around me and then tight bands placed over my biceps. Horse again told me to "stay still", and I did as best I could. I felt the cool swipe of an alcohol pad in my elbows and then two pricks. A moment later, Horse let go of my head and M, I assumed, removed his hand from my mouth. Just then both bands released from my biceps and I was flooded with heat. The metallic chemical taste in my throat has me coughing up a storm and my body felt on fire. I felt a flush rush up my body and then back down to my cock and balls, and into my ass. I was shaking in this trussed up thing and I heard, vaguely through the ringing in my ears laughter from around the room. After a few minutes, I could catch my breath and when I settled, I felt and heard Horse back in front of me "open wide, cunt, you won't need your mouth tonight." With that he shoved in a plug into my mouth and secured it around my head.

I hung there, body feeling like I had flames under my skin, my hole was clenching and unclenching like it was missing something. I felt someone in front of me, "Let's truss up this little faggot cock n balls. Won't be no need for these tonight." I felt a string or rope wrap around my tight balls. Whoever pulled them out away from my body and squeezed them painfully. I tried to escape - I moaned in pain around the gag in my mouth, but my brain couldn't process if this was pleasure or genuine pain. "Oh, hear that men....this fucker liked that!" He squeezed them harder again and pulled on them more. He released it. Then he squeezed again, "Let's count boys....1....2...." and then other voices joined in, with each new number, slowly counting up, he tightened the squeeze on my nuts. By 12, I was in so much pain I was wailing behind the gag. By 15, I couldn't even do that, and then he finally let go. I was breathing through my nose, and all the snot and tears like I'd run a marathon. And the laughter and catcalls floated around me. I felt my balls get finally wrapped up in the rope and it wrapped around my soft cock, and the wrap was tight and painful, but still a blessing from the ball crushing pain I'd endured just moments before.

Someone was behind me and I felt a small hose slide inside my ass....I felt the wet gush of something and felt it pulse and soak my insides three or four times. I was still so sensitive I tried to wiggle my ass to get more sensation in my hole, but the bands and restraints wouldn't let me move...much. "Look at this...fucking faggot is so turned on he's trying to grind down on the lube gun!" A chorus of laughter went up. 

And then everyone stepped away.

I hung there, body on fire with sensation - my hole was so desperate, my nuts were still on fire, cool air from the room was licking my skin. I could feel the lube running out of my ass. "Already puddling on the floor...imagine how much of that will be cum puddled under him come morning." This was the Prez....his voice was close, and somehow I could sense him walking around me. I was hoisted higher up and then tilted back a bit more. I felt a hot cock at my hole and while my brain wasn't wanting this, my hole was eager for it. I felt it almost "mouthing" at the cock just outside. I heard Prez, I assumed he was going first, messing around with the mechanisms above me and suddenly, I dropped. As I did, his cock bored inside my hole, feeling like it was on fire, and stopped suddenly, bouncing slightly with his cock still inside. I realized briefly that not only was I suspended, but it was on a fucking spring. Chuckling, the Prez gripped the straps across my check and pulled down, bringing me down until his cock was buried to his balls.

My hole was on fire, not used to the sudden invasion, but the drugs in my system also made my hole crave more. I could feel the muscles rippling inside my ass as I bounced and slid off his cock and then was yanked back down again. Over and over....my mind drifted away...I could feel the intense pain/pleasure coming from my hole as I floated and bounced on the Prez's cock. I was brought back as I had a flush pass through me coming from my ass and felt myself clinching around him. I heard him chuckle "such a fucking hole, already had a cunt orgasm from his first fuck of the night. He's going to be so fucking ruined!" After a few more thrusts, he pulled me down, yelled and grunted and I could feel his cum filling and coating me.

After a minute, he pulled out, and I felt fingers sliding inside me....then it was Horse's voice in my ear, "now let's really get you open". With that, he jerked up and pulled down and buried himself inside. I felt his cock immediately punch through my second hole and I yelped around the gag in my mouth. And he kept going. I don't know how big Horse is, but it didn't take long for my addled brain to realize he'd earned his name honestly. He set up a brutal pace and mixed things up...sometimes he went deep and then just let me up enough so he could just fuck my second hold...other times he's let me bounce up high enough that I'd almost slip off him and then he'd yank me back down filling me balls deep. I floated away again and eventually heard him growl and grunt and felt him blast his load inside me. While still inside me I felt him mark my chest. And then he slipped out.

"Grab that and plug him up for a few." I didn't recognize the voice. But I could sense 2 people around me. As a large plug was shoved inside me, making me struggle to take it's widest point, someone called out "Hey Prez, can I work his nuts again?" I trembled realizing this was the man who'd worked them a bit earlier. "Yeah Cage, but remember the rule about breaking him."

"No worries, Prez, me and Jeff gonna take real good care of him." The mechanism was locked again and I was shifted a bit more to be vertical. I could sense Cage and Jeff around me....and I heard the slide of chairs near, one in front and one in back. I felt Cage's hands running around my body over my bound cock and balls. Jeff's hands, I'm assuming were running under my thighs and over my ass, brushing against the plug in my ass. Cage wrapped his hands around my bound balls and gently squeezed. At the same time, Jeff nudged against the plug in my ass. Cage's hand tightened and as the pain increased, Jeff was tugging on the plug. Cage got tighter and tighter and then when I didn't think I could take anymore, Jeff pulled the plug entirely out of my ass. This was driving me crazy. I didn't know where the pain/pleasure was going to happen - my nuts or my hole. Jeff was sliding the plug inside me again, and Cage tightened on my balls. This time when the pain in my balls reached a peak, Jeff pushed the widest part back inside me. They repeated this over and over, I was crying again, sobbing behind the mask and through the gag. But Cage and Jeff kept working in tandem. After a few, Cage kept my balls in his hands and Jeff was fucking the plug fulling in and out of my hole; each time the plug went in, Cage gave a brief but intense squeeze. Every time my hole stretched around the fat part of the plug, my nuts shot pain up my spine.

Not too long after, they stopped. Chairs were moved, I was repositioned and then one of them fucked into me, bouncing me up and down on their cock. Didn't take long until I felt another load inside me, and another mark on my chest. No sooner than he pulled out, another cock buried inside me. Hands grabbed my balls, and I knew this had to be Cage. He fucked me brutally, and squeezed and let off my nuts as if he didn't want me to have any idea of what was happening. I felt a new surge in my body again and then I flushed and I heard Cage cackle, "HAHAHA! I knew this was a fucking pain fag....he just has another orgasm on my cock with me crushing his nuts! Oh he's gonna be fun to have around!" With that, he let go of my balls, gripped my thighs and blew his own load inside me. Another load, another mark on my chest.

Cage pulled around and someone else took his place. This went on a few more time, a few more loads, a few more marks. Some were short affairs - a few pumps and then a load and a mark. Others took their time. After a few, my hole was still on fire, but my body was wrecked. Horse was in my ear again "let's give you a little break, hmm." He stepped back and I felt another plug push inside me. It had to be bigger than the other, since it was a struggle to take, but I figured my hole was too loose for the other one again. With the plug seated, Horse removed the gag from my mouth and I felt a straw get inserted. I sucked and tastes the cool sweetness of orange juice. "We need to keep you hydrated and in place. Just drink what's here and then you can rest for a few."

By the time, I finished the juice, I could taste a little something off about it, but I couldn't focus on it. My ass was still on fire and all I wanted to do was drift off. "Such a good little hole for me. You still have a long night ahead of you." And with that, I let myself float away and detach from the noise and men around me.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 2

Welcome Back!

First and most importantly hope you are doing okay, losing someone  is never easy.  My sincerest condolences.

Next, wow another blockbuster chapter to this great story.  You are one of the best writers on here and my dick seems to like your work a lot too! lol  Can't wait for more! 

• Like 1