Tops that turn out to be bottoms

1 hour ago, PozBearWI said:

Shall I take it oral is also excluded?

That seems to vary, my limited experience here in Portland is that do oral do not consider themselves "sides", but that apparently varies by location.

A bigger problem are the guys that do toys, fingers or fists, but won't even consider touching a cock or letting you touch theirs, calling themselves top, bottom or versatile here in Portland, I would consider them "sides" as I understand the definition. The problem seems have died down a little bit, but a couple of years ago there were a lot of guys looking to hookup and just play with dildos, both online and at the bathhouses which was a major problem for me.

1 hour ago, hungry_hole said:

If I could easily get an erection, maintain the erection and then be able to fuck without shooting, I would definitely be at least versatile. I envy those guys at the sauna that can move from one hole to another and then cum at their will. Maybe then rest a bit and keep fucking. I envy those guys.

I'm fully versatile, and have always been one of those guys, the only time it isn't true for me is when I'm at a venue or orgy where the majority are there to do the blue ball no mating dance instead of fucking. I sort of understand that it doesn't help total bottoms, but the easiest way to get me hard to fuck again is to fuck me. If it is a good night or orgy, I will cum 4 times (used to be 7 when I was younger), and then sometimes stay and continue bottoming.