My last day in Amsterdam...

I just couldn't help my self. I was so horny and I wanted desperately some cock and cum.
So in the afternoon I took the tram to the last stop before Central Station and quickly walked into the alley where NZ Sauna had its entrance.
Paid my fee, and got buzzed inside.
Quickly undressed and found a toilet to clean out. The sauna sells plastic tubes but most people leave them in the bin, and since I'm not squeemish, I just one left behind. Did a quick deep clean, then took a hot shower and first did my rounds in the steam room. At the showers I already spotted some excellent hard meat and some nice fat cocks, that I would loved inside of me.
Inside of the steamroom I already heard the slapping of two boddies - a tell tale of some fucking going on.
I sat next to the couple and when one of the guys shot his load, he moved away, but the bottom wanted to come too, so whe I started stroking his cock, it was obvious he wanted to dump, so I offered him my ass... and very soon he was done and I felt the sticky substance already oozing out of my hole.
I quickly took another shower but being careful that I didn't clean my ass out.
I wanted the lubrication for other tops to plow my hole.
I one darkroom i spotted one bottom on the bench and when I got a 'feel' I noticed a nice thick semi hard cock, who needed special attention.
So I started sucking and made sure that I was heard and my ass was up for possible tops. But no takers, so when I got the cock in my mouth hard enough I turned around to show the top where I wanted it. To my frustration he moved away. Damn...
So I walked away and started towards another section where there are gloryholes. In the back behind a rubber curtian I heard some moaning. In the dark I could feel a bottom bend over, but to my susprise he wasn't getting fucked but rimmed. The guy came screaming and when he came he moved away.
I saw my chance, and offered my still cummy ass to the rimming guy and to my and his delight he loved the cum in my ass and started sucking hard on my asshole.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

part 2:
This went on for quite some tiime... and I got stiff from being bent over so I asked him if he would mind if we could go around the corner - where behind another rubber curtain there was a bench I could lie on with my leggs propped up and feet against the wall.
There he continued for another - what seemed like a very long time.
Some old daddies came looking in and I made it clear that I wanted more loads in my ass, so that the rimming guy could suck it out.
He clearly loved the idea, and started to coach the daddies - sucking their cocks up to some hardness so they could fuck me.
I don't think we did get much cummers.
Suddenly the cleaning lights came on and we moved to another private cubicle...
He kept rimming me expertly and I asked him to try to fist me. With a lot of sucking and me pushing my inside out, my hole was already pretty loose, and with some extra lubrication it didn't take long for his fist to slide right in...
Soon he was able to slide in and out my hole and I must say I was quite surprised myself. His hands were pretty small but I haven't been fisted for a very long time.
It felt very good though.
After a while he wanted to go back to rimming and sucking my ass out... his tongue wentt extremely deep and I was in heaven.
But after a while it was getting late and I had to get back to the hostel I was staying. 
I said my goodbyes to what turned out an old guy from Liverpool. I asked him if he was Poz but he said he was still negative. He asked me the same question but I told him I was recently tested negative as well. It seemed we both like to talk poz dirty but make believe. So no harm done, though still a very good time for both of us.
A very good afternoon time well spend in the NZ Sauna in Amsterdam.

• Piggy 3