Visiting Maspalomas- October 2024

If you want walking distance then you need to stay close to the Yumbo, where all the bars and clubs are. Reds and Zoo are in short walking distance around the corner.

You may want to google gay resorts in Playa del Ingles. A few are very close: Basement Studios (across the street, only 6 bungalows, mostly mature crowd, cuising area). Paso Chico (also small, across the street), Tropical La Zona (5-10 mins walk? Haven't been there. Cruising area). There are a few others across the street of which I don't know the name. Further away: a taxi drive will cost you around €4.00. At least that was it when I took a taxi last time.

There are no specific gay hotels to my knowledge but gay guys stay pretty much at all 'regular' hotels that are located around the Yumbo. I think on booking.com Yumbo is even a filter selection criterium 😉 But others who have been there recently can give you better advice. I stayed at Play del Sol which has a backdoor that leads to Yumbo but it's a pretty basic Aparthotel. Advantage is it has a kitchenette (fridge).

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, NLbear said:

If you want walking distance then you need to stay close to the Yumbo, where all the bars and clubs are. Reds and Zoo are in short walking distance around the corner.

You may want to google gay resorts in Playa del Ingles. A few are very close: Basement Studios (across the street, only 6 bungalows, mostly mature crowd, cuising area). Paso Chico (also small, across the street), Tropical La Zona (5-10 mins walk? Haven't been there. Cruising area). There are a few others across the street of which I don't know the name. Further away: a taxi drive will cost you around €4.00. At least that was it when I took a taxi last time.

There are no specific gay hotels to my knowledge but gay guys stay pretty much at all 'regular' hotels that are located around the Yumbo. I think on booking.com Yumbo is even a filter selection criterium 😉 But others who have been there recently can give you better advice. I stayed at Play del Sol which has a backdoor that leads to Yumbo but it's a pretty basic Aparthotel. Advantage is it has a kitchenette (fridge).

Great info. Thank you. 

• Like 1

On 4/28/2024 at 12:30 PM, Nay80 said:

i go every october, i love it. i can't wait, i get so excited, like a kid before christmas

I'm so excited.  Love to be a pig and sounds like this is the right place.  Probably go after Fetish week ends.  

15 hours ago, fucknfeedme said:

I'm so excited.  Love to be a pig and sounds like this is the right place.  Probably go after Fetish week ends.  

In all honesty, you will need to re-consider the definition of being a pig after a trip to GC or Berlin 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1