Kilt wins again

Got warm here in central Arkansas.   Put m’y kilt on and headed to one of the cruising spots.   Remembered to pre lube this time.  Headed down trail till I got to freeway underpass.   Put a blindfold on and bent over barricade.   Felt like forever when infeltmhand on my leg sliding up till he could tell I didn't have anything in under.  A finger slid into my hole, a thumb I think.   The back of the kilt was flipped up and my cheeks were spread. I could tell h3 was behind me and the head of his cock pressed against my hole and he pushed in hard.  Damn did it burn.   He stayed there for ams3c or two then started stroking hard.   I then realized there were hands holding my cheeks apart.    There were at least 2.    The 1st guy just kept up, steadynha4d pound for about a minute then pushed in deep and I could feel him pulse in me.    He slowly pulled out and Imcould feel shuffle behind me.   A hand grabbed my head and the c0ck that had just fucked me was pushed into my mouth.   As I gagged on it, another hard-on was pushed into my ass. pretty sloppy.  Then2ne guybvarries his speed and depth till he blew his load.    He pulled out and let the kilt fall back.   I waited for a bit then pull3e the blindfold off. There were 5-6 guys standing back whacking off.   As I stood the cum leaking down my leg.   As I headed back to car I was glad I had put a towel down on the seat. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 4

• 2 weeks later...