Pig daddy at a motel

mass1ve

On the road till Saturday this week and met an older guy at the cheapest motel in a truck stop town.  My job got postponed for the day so I headed down to the poolside and we struck it up.  Divorced from a guy, but wants to keep the ring and resize it for a different finger.  Big southern accent, very nice ass, and absolutely hilarious to hang out with.  

He invited me up to his room for a beer and was pretty forward about play.  I dont usually go for older guys (mostly low self confidence) but he got me out of my swimtrunks and down his throat so fast I didnt have a chance to protest.  Very experienced deepthroat that had me dripping.  Very verbal too.  

He told me to 'wait here son' and came back from the bathroom with the hotel hand lotion and I sort of figured what he wanted to do, but he didnt seem to care and just said 'lemme crank that hog.' He was buttering me up, telling me I had a real horsecock, working my balls and saying 'I bet you fuck reeeeeeal good doncha' had me right at the edge just before he lubed himself up and hopped onto the edge of the bed on his hands and knees.  

'Go on now.  Dont be shy, get that dick up on in' and I was sort of hesitant since I didnt know his status but he was fingering a real nice bubble ass.  I didnt last long at all and he didnt seem to mind me blowing my load so fast. I started to get up but he told me 'Just hang around a little I know ya got more in there. Put it back in when ya want. I got all day to drain that fuckin' hog.'

We talked a little more, and I asked his status but he said he didn't keep track, so I was getting a little nervous but he noticed it got me a little hard when he talked about it and just kept going on about how good my dick felt.  

Round 2 came pretty quick.  ' lemme milk that hog right, now...' And his legs were up.  I lasted a while longer and pulled out just long enough for him to worry I guess. 'Your nuts look tight dont make a mess now just keep going, I want it.' His fingertips were tugging me back, so I gave a few more pumps and he seemed pretty happy to see me dump another load

We fucked maybe four or five times.  

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 7