Cocksucker to Married Latino Man

I got hit on again on Grindr. I met a married Latino man local to me. He asked me to come over to his place.

He gave his address and I proceeded to drive to location after shopping. I arrived to his house, parked near his house. Before I got out of my car, I texted to meet him at his garage. I arrived to his garage. I saw him watching TV. 
He was chiseled man. Standing 5’9” like me but weighting 190 pounds of pure muscle. 

He told me to stay quiet, his wife is home inside. He flop his dick out of his shorts. I sucked greedily. He then placed one of his hands into my jeans, touching my ass. He began to finger my ass.  He said “You have a tight pussy. I want to fuck it later whenever your free at your place” While I sucked his cock. After he stopped playing with my ass. He place his hand on my head and made me suck deeply.  He then said to me “You suck so good, better than my wife, she hates to give me a blowjob”

He let me sucked slow . I told him “I will happily suck your cock, it feels great in my mouth! Your precum taste so good”

I kept sucking and slurping. I was deep down nervous that the wife is inside the house. I went to suck his balls. Then his gooch. He loved that. 

He went back to make me suck deeply. Holding my head and forcing me down. He cum in my throat. 

He said he wants to fuck me tomorrow at my place. He want me to be his side bitchboy. I can’t wait. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

This is a follow-up.

I invited him to my house. My mom wasn’t home. She was at the gym.  My brother went to school for nursing. My dad left to Minnesota for family gathering trip. So I had the house to myself.  I gave the man a head up he can come to my place for the morning. He was down to come. 

He came to my place. I texted him earlier the front door was unlocked and just come in to find me. I was all prep up and ready. I was on all fours with my lingerie. Like he requested. I heard the front door open. I heard him walking. He saw me in my parent room. 

He stripped naked. He just watch me from afar. He then proceeded to touch my body. Especially my ass. He loved my ass. I felt a hard spank. I moaned in response. I begged for me. 
That when he gotten more aggressive. He continued to slap my ass cheeks till they are red. I begged him to bite my ass. He did. He bite my ass all over. 

I felt his hard cock lining against my ass cheeks. He began to dry hump me. He brung poppers and let me sniff. With just spit he then penetrated me. With just one hard thrust. He was in.  Balls deep. 
I felt him fucking me hard. He placed his hand on my neck and fucked me mercilessly. 
I moan so much. I didn’t care if my neighbor can hear me. The bed was shaking hard. I begged for more. 
he put his arm around my neck and flex hard. He showed me I was his side bitch. He called me I was his puta. 
I felt him shove my face down and he used his feet to keep my head firmly on the bed. He continued to fuck me hard. 

He ordered me to turn me around facing up. I laid on my back instead of my stomach. He slapped my dick and spit on my face. He ordered me to open my mouth and I did. He spit in my mouth while fucking me. I swelled his spit. I begged more. But I was slapped in the face. He called me again I was his puta. 
he let me wrapped my legs around him. That when he stared to choke me hard and fucked me harder. I felt his cock expand inside and then he roared loud. He was cumming. He collapsed on me and fucked me until every last drop of his cum was ejaculated. He kissed my neck hard while his cock was still inside. He left a big mark on my neck. Both sides. I felt his cock slipped out of my hole. 
He got up and got dressed. He said I was a good slut. He wants more next time. 😋

• Like 1
  • Piggy 4