Bottoms: Girth or length is more important and why?

For Bottoms  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Which is more important and why?

Haven't got a single bad thing to say about those thick daddies, and obviously both is heavenly, but if I had to pick I feel like maybe I'd pick length. Kind of surprising myself there, I thought it'd be an obvious win for girth, but that's where my brain's landing. Maybe it's just that girth is not hard to come by, if not from dicks then from hands or whatever else is lying around and basically the right shape, I feel like if I go stand in the Long Dick Receiver group I'll still be able to have my cake and eat it too one way or another. And plus, I get a bit of a kick out of the feeling of a cock slipping in and sliding all the way up me without any resistance to speak of, I'm loose but I'm not a gigantic canyon and I've been told I do a nice job of squeezing at the right times so we're not talking about a top going away unsatisfied, but that "I'm a loose fucking slut" feeling, I'm in it for that, and while I can warm up to where even a reasonably thick cock will feel that way, a thinner cock can do it right from the beginning of the evening, and the 'up inside my ribcage' feeling (alright delusion, but it feels good) when a looooong man bottoms out, that's a hell of a thing too.

Girth is good, but length is luscious! 

I really love it when a guy slides in and I can really feel his cock going deep inside me. There's one guy (I assume it is the same guy each time, simply because of the way he slides in) who isn't that hard to begin with, but once he's in, my arse just seems to swallow his cock right up my arse. He quickly becomes hard and he shoots lovely big loads. 

On 5/5/2024 at 1:21 PM, Iker80 said:

Big helmet is the thing for me. Bigger than the shaft. It's the way I can feel it gliding back and forth inside me. Team that up with a long dick and those strokes are intense, almost too much and I want more all at the same time. But I'm not worried whatever the shape or size, I can have a great time and prostate orgasm from all kinds of dicks. But yeah, when a guy gets out a long dick with a fat helmet I know it's going to be an awesome time.

I do like a little girth, but totally agree with you. 

No preference, I'll take any. When it comes to cock, I'm happy to have all shapes and sizes inside me, as long as there's a big load spurting out at the end.

I'm only really picky about dildo dimensions. If I'm making my own fun or taking a strapon, I want it deep and hole-stretching.

for me the diameter is very important and I prefer short but wide cocks to long but thin cocks. to be honest the thing that turns me on the most is the size of the balls, big balls drive me crazy and are usually a guarantee of a big cumshot