Bottoms: Girth or length is more important and why?

For Bottoms  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Which is more important and why?

A guy with a long cock can hot points deep inside me that give me anal orgasms.  More length means more skin on skin contact as he’s pistoning in and out my hole which just feels better for me. I also like it when he’s balls deep pumping his seed into me, that way I’ll be more likely to keep it in me and get knocked up

Such a dilemma. I love the look of long cocks, just the look will get me hard and I love to take them. Thick cocks don’t usually have that visual impact and short thick cocks can be visually unappealing to me. However, once I get a thick cock in my hand or especially my mouth it works its magic and makes me hard. Get it in my ass and I’m in heaven. So if I’d have to pick I’d go with girth.

• Like 1

How about both? I was with this hot 31 yr old stud who was horsehung and only wanted me to suck him off. It strained my throat and mouth to even get wide enough to swallow his cock head. It was beer can thick and easily 9”.  I told him I need to use my ass next time as the physiology of my pussy anatomy will open much wider for him and take every inch he’s got.  It was so hard getting him off using my throat, but I did finally make him cum

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

I voted for girth because I couldn’t choose my real one:  for me chemistry and technique matter more than size. Okay, there is such a situation where size matters (either pro or contra) but normally, my satisfaction scale is pretty broad and an under average guy with brilliant technique can be perfect for me. 

I have a very large round ass so I prefer length so he can crawl up in my walls real deep. Too much girth has a tendency to cause tears in and around the anus and that's not cute (to me).

I like my hole stretched so Ima go with girth. Also if I’m sober I’ll get more enjoyment out of a fat cock. It can be hard to relax for a 11+ dick. I’ll save those for when I’m flying.

That being said, idk why but I been craving a long, thin pencil dick the last few months. Been a while since I had one churnin in me.