Let's talk about your first time being whored out by a top! and how

I've only had it happen to me once and I really want it more but lightning just hasn't struck twice yet. You need to find a top who not only wants to see you get whored out and used by strangers, they've gotta be willing to do the work and organising, and have a high enough libido to keep going with it after busting a nut or two. 

When I ask my regulars and tops to do it for me they'll often ask me to organise the guys and yeah that's not the fantasy. 

But I did know a guy who was incredible in bed, huge 9-10" dick, absolutely filthy. Sadly we don't speak anymore as he wanted more than just sex and we didn't really have anything in common outside of sexual compatibility. 

But what did happen one night was amazing, and I desperately want it to happen again. He basically had me pushed into the bed on my front, his huge cock balls deep inside me and would fuck me hard until he erupted deep in my guts, then we stayed in that position, his cock never going too soft so he just kept it inside me while he got his phone out and got on the apps. 

I'd stay there under him with my face away from the door as guys would come over to use me (we'd left the front door unlocked). The guys had a choice to either have him pull out and then slide in and fuck me, or at some point he got under me and I sat on his cock and they could either have him pull out for them to go in or doublefuck me alongside him. All this while my regular either looked me in the eyes or kissed me. After each guy was gone my regular would be so horned up that he'd fuck me and dump another load in there. 

It was only about 6 other guys in total until things dried up and nobody was replying, but I didn't see any of them and it turns me on to this day. I'd love to have this scenario done to me regularly and have someone just whore me out blindfolded. 

• Piggy 2