being nude

I love being nude especially amongst other naked men and being able to see men's cocks, arses and faces, while I show off my cock and arse. I get highly aroused by it and before you know it, you would be able to track me down a fair distance by my precum trail. Group yoga, organised swimming, cycling, sunbathing club wank events etc, I do them all.

If you could live your public life (weather dependent) totally nude would you? Why? (maybe barring family events - great aunts' birthday parties for example).

nude dudes.png

• Like 3

i love hanging out nude w other guys i'm comfortable with.  this is why i joined a couple of nudist groups but it's awkward. finally i joined a nude yoga class and that went well because i was quickly able to forget i was naked and focus on the class. 

the parties and cookouts etc are awkward for the reasons you say. there is always a sex part and although i happily join the group orgy, it's awkward beforehand. we're just making small talk w strangers over beer and chips but i'm keenly aware that im being sized up and my dick's likelihood of getting action later on depends on how well he shows in this portion of the competition. we're just bullshittin about vacation destinations or whatever but i want to scream "sparkle Neely sparkle!" down at my crotch 😜

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

I love being nude. My latest fuck buddy knows it and insists that I leave my clothes in a pile just inside the door when I come over. I tell you when I am absolutely sans clothes I feel so uninhibited. So free.

I love working out nude. Would love to find some like minded guys that want to challenge each other toward fitness goals. I like to add variety to my naked workouts.

If I could, I'd be nude all the time.