Edging blowjobs

I finally got lucky and found this great guy to blow! It’s awesome and we have a great chemistry. 

i just wanted to share my experience and see what other people think. He is obviously excited to have me doing it, and he will enjoy me sucking for a few hours. He is usually on his phone and when ive been working on it a while he will slow me down by putting his hand on his hard dick like he is using me to edge his cock. During this times when i see he is about to put his hand there to stop me instead i will just change the rhythm by just holding him in my throat and not moving to make sure he is being edged like he wants. 

when we get together, it’s like he knows it shouldnt last this long because he will say that he is going to cum, but I dont want him to either. And even when he says he is going to cum he will continue to “edge” by controlling the pace. 

He is getting more and more comfortable with me and i get the feeling feels like he found the gold mine. He obviously loves being edged and i am an eager and dedicated cocksucker. He never wants me to stop for a minute, even making me continue sucking while he changes positions.

it is great and he is obviously taking enormous pleasure in my extended cocksucking. He said he already noticed a huge improvement by the second time we got together and could tell i was learning his preferences.

im so happy that i found a guy who loves to get long edging blowjobs. He stays rock hard and is pretty verbal, always showing his appreciation. 

i do my best to just maintain constant cocksucking. He can tell i am doing everything to keep giving him constant orlal pleasure and i can see he is getting more and more comfortable with using me that way. I feel like guys like this that love to edge on a good blowjob are the best, and im glad i got lucky enough to find one!

anyway thanks for listening!

DAMN, YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY COCKSUCKER AND IT SOUNDS LIKE  THE COCK YOU FOUND TO WORSHIP AND SUCK IS WELL WORTH IT TOO.  IT MAKES ME FEEL GOOD FOR YOU THAT YOU AND THIS MAN ARE BOTH ENJOYING THE FEELINGS OF PLEASURE THAT COMES FROM COCKSUCKING AND BEING SUCKED.  I HOPE THIS CONTINUES FOR THE BOTH OF YOU AND YES HEARING STORIES SUCH AS YOURS ALWAYS MAKES MY DAY.  FUCK YES!

• Like 1

Edging blowjobs are great. I had it before, where we both smoked weed and got really stoned. It made me so entranced in sucking him, and it gave him a lot of control to edge himself. He made a lot of precum that he instructed me to taste, and towards the end, he'd talk real dirty to me about me dying to taste his cum to which he would let just a little bit come out, like a small pearl on the tip of his hole. I'd lick it up, getting a small taste of sperm which would make my senses go crazy. He'd back off and I'd gently lick and suck his head more until he did it a couple more times. It felt nice sucking on his cock and having the flavor of his cum on it. Finally when he was ready to go all the way, he'd grab my head and jerk it a lot stronger and his full load would finally blast with force into my mouth. It was super hot.

• Like 1

I Fucking love being edged. Drew’s a good cocksucker but his buddy, Dwayne sucks cock like a champ. I like to sit naked on my couch with my legs spread and watch him get to work. he licks my shaft and takes my balls in his mouth and sucks on them . He sucks my cock, working my helmet then taking my whole shaft down his throat. he can keep me close for ages but when I decide he’s ready for my load he takes my cock balls deep in his mouth and stimulates my cock with his strong tongue. Best of all, he really enjoys slurping down my sperm. He massages my balls and looks up at me while I’m pumping my load down his throat. He keeps swallowing until I’ve emptied my balls. he’s the fukkin best.