Your first time Whoring your holes out at a Hotel to build up your stats

Hey Guys, 

I've been following some of the guys that whore their holes out on BBRT.  I see them set up their "local party" info and then book themselves into the St Giles Hotel. 

I'm trying to muster up the courage to try this myself but at the moment i'm still holding back a little.

So to all those whores out there, what was your first experience like of being arse up and taking anon loads at a hotel? 

Were you nervous?

How many loads did you take?

Does it become addictive?

Tell us your story 

The Dogs

Edited by Thedogsbolloxxl2

• Thedogsbolloxxl2 changed the title to Your first time Whoring your holes out at a Hotel to build up your stats

My first time I started with a gloryhole. I hung a blanket so guys could come inside with just enough room to close the door. I cut a couple of holes at different heights and posted on cl and everywhere I could. After about 10 or so cocks I had a guy message me and ask if he could come face fuck me. For some reason the gloryhole felt safer than just having guys come in the room.  I had no idea this guy meant he was actually going to fuck my face. As soon as his cock came through the hole he was trying to reach through and pull my head onto his cock. I freaked out and pulled away. He zipped up and left. I messaged him and told him it wasn't what I expected and he should come back. About 20min later he came back and came into the room past the blanket.  I had never deepthroated but in about 30sec I learned what a throat fucking was. I was left there hard as a rock and couldn't believe what had happened. He messaged me later and asked if I was willing to get fucked in the ass. I was very new to anything in my ass but I was so turned on I told him sure. At that point I started wondering why I was limiting myself to just sucking. After that I just let go and did whatever they wanted. Most guys wanted in my ass so I just started letting them. By the end of the weekend I had gone from 2 cocks in my ass ever to 10 or more. 

• Like 2

I've been doing it for many many years. Sometimes, it's amazingly gratifying. Others, it's a bust. Depends on a lot of things, the vibe, the  tops, my head space, the hotel, security hassles. etc.  I WILL say, when it's good, it is AMAZING!  I LOVE anonymous (blindfold/gloryhole) scenes, but have also done ass up pump and dumps, gangbangs, all out orgies, only bottom, multiple bottom...  It works best when someone works the door for ybou and you don't have to worry about being robbed.  :-)  

First time, I was whored out by a  fuck bud.  We'd been fucking for about a year and he'd always said he wanted to share my hole with other tops. I finally told him that I was ready to be whored out.  He booked a sleazy motel, I got ready, stripped naked,  pre-lubed my hole and laid on the bed.   He gave me a blindfold and I slipped it on.  He'd arranged a dozen tops to come over and breed me. He watched them all and whispered in my ear how big their cocks were or fed me his dick.  I didn't see any of them and I was SO turned on!  I took every cock and every load. He fingered my cummy ass in between making my hole gape wider and wider. Then, after my hole was wrecked and oozing cum, he ate my ass and fucked his own load in to me.  We'd do that scene a hundred times afterwards. Each time It would end with him breeding me or breaking out bigger and bigger dildos and I'd fall asleep with his cum leaking out of me.  Yes, it is addictive!  Yes, I want it all the time!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 5