bath houses/sex clubs in Philly, Providence, DC or Boston

nipplepigny1

I am off this week and am tired of the West Side Club in NYC - want to travel and get some cock. For Financial reasons, I am limited to the northeast.

Can any of you guys tell me about sex clubs you have been to in the northeast? I picked out Philly, Providence, DC or Boston because the seem the most likely places I can get some action.

So where to go if you want to be a total degenerate (and I do!)

Philly has two bath houses, Nipplepigny1, the Sansom Street Gym (in the 2000 block of Sansom), and Club Body Center (in the 1200 block of Chancellor). Of the two facilities, well, neither is wonderful. Sansom Street is much newer, but management has been gradually closing down portions of the building (such as the steam room) and various showers/bathrooms) as they need work. Sansom Street is also seldom really busy - except when they sponsor a group or a party). Club Body Center is much, much older. They're currently reconstructing (at least superficially) one floor of the building. That said, Club Body Center is generally the busier of the two, even so I've been there when there were less than ten guys, but I admit I tend to go during the daytime hours - hardly the optimal time. On the other hand, two Wednesdays ago I was there at mid-day during the half-price hours, and blew loads in two delicious holes. Sweet. What either bath house is like late-hours, I can't really say. Philly is also home to the Tom Kat theater (on 13th street, below Sansom) and the Adonis theater (next to the Sansom Street Gym). I haven't been in the Tom Kat in years. I have visited the Adonis, on many occasions. Sometimes it's very, very slutty, other times the guys are very reserved.

I have never been to either bath house in Providence. Boston does not have any. I believe Washington is down to one, which I visited last year, and found it a yawn.