Hampstead heath

1 hour ago, Wildpig said:

How do you find the fuck tree please?

I love that this sounds like a RPG side quest! But I want to know too. Is there a gps coordinates?

1 hour ago, Wildpig said:

How do you find the fuck tree please?

Follow horny looking single guys down the path. Put your phone away, it kills the vibe. Drop your trackies. Enjoy 😄 

On 6/1/2024 at 1:47 AM, monkey2712 said:

Sounds like a plan, now just need to figure out getting there from Cambridge!

The train into Kings Cross takes an hour, then the Northern Line on the Underground to Hampstead. Getting there should be no problem for you. Getting back is a greater challenge if you’re doing it by train, unless you spend all night there and wait for the Tube/trains to start running again. I have done that in the past. It’s knackering but the Heath can still be active at 4am… 

Edited by SpectreAgent

3 hours ago, SpectreAgent said:

The train into Kings Cross takes an hour, then the Northern Line on the Underground to Hampstead. Getting there should be no problem for you. Getting back is a greater challenge if you’re doing it by train, unless you spend all night there and wait for the Tube/trains to start running again. I have done that in the past. It’s knackering but the Heath can still be active at 4am… 

Was planning for my last night in UK then heading back to airport for flight out, so may just hangs out and head to airport once finished.

19 hours ago, JamesL100 said:

Follow horny looking single guys down the path. Put your phone away, it kills the vibe. Drop your trackies. Enjoy 😄 

Exactly. Before the internet if you were in a strange town, you'd simply follow the likeliest looking people. They would usually lead you to the place you wanted to be. 

To find the fuck tree (it's been far too long for me to tell you) just follow a hot number (to use some lingo from the 1970s).

3 hours ago, monkey2712 said:

Was planning for my last night in UK then heading back to airport for flight out, so may just hangs out and head to airport once finished.

It goes without saying to keep your passport, money etc secure. I’ve never felt unsafe down there but there have been occasional reports of muggings. That awareness goes for London as a whole. In fact, I feel safer in New York than I do in London these days. 

4 hours ago, monkey2712 said:

I definitely need to be fucked at the fuck tree!! 

Don’t get too excited- the fuck tree seems to have “fallen out of fashion” since the pandemic, and is often deserted- though it’s always worth a look. Most of the action seems to take place in the ‘dark room’ these days, which is much closer to the entrance.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

Don’t get too excited- the fuck tree seems to have “fallen out of fashion” since the pandemic, and is often deserted- though it’s always worth a look. Most of the action seems to take place in the ‘dark room’ these days, which is much closer to the entrance.

Understood.. but what is the dark room, just a special spot in the woods or it’s something more where to lay ?

2 hours ago, ExposedFag said:

Understood.. but what is the dark room, just a special spot in the woods or it’s something more where to lay ?

Yes need all the info, maybe need a guide to find all this!

Really sorry to read that the Fuck Tree has fallen out of favor. I still jack off thinking about an amazing summer night I spend bent over the tree after finally finding it in the dark. Super erotic, almost like a ritual  being there and getting bred. 

• Piggy 1

9 hours ago, ExposedFag said:

The dark room is a kind of enclosed space among the trees/undergrowth, largely surrounded by conveniently placed logs and fallen tree trunks. The ground is just bare earth. The name is very apt- it is indeed dark in there, and it does feel very much like a room!

• Thanks 1