Favorite places to play in St. Pete.

Hi guys, I'm just wondering where are some of your favorite places to get some anonymous play [gloryholes, parks, men's rooms, etc.] Where would you go for raw M2M play?

I love sex with randos. No chat. Just drop trow and fuck!

Specifically in St. Petersburg, please. TIA 

20240521_140959.jpg

Look online. Sniffies shows outdoor cruising places here in NOLA as well as cruisy bathrooms and such around town. www.cruisingforsex.com used to be a thing, but it may be long out of date. ([think before following links] https://listings.cruisingforsex.com/united-states/florida/tampa-bay-metro/saint-petersburg-9245/)

Sniffies is the route to go in Saint Pete, at least at the moment.  Since the Flamingo resort closed, so did alot of the action in that area.  At least two hotels directly across from that establishment (The "Crystal Inn" for one), remain open.  However they have added more security features so you have to be a registered guest in MOST instances.  Just a building or two away is XTC bookstore, which used to be jumping since they had a back room and many Flamingo customers as well as locals went there.  XTC took a hit during Covid, and blocked off the back room during that time period.   I have not been by there late in the evening on weekends but it is still an option.

As far as public areas for sex, Maximo park is known for cruising. Though there have been reports of guys being "ticketed" for having sex in cars, if you look on the Sniffies map many guys post: "I am hosting in my car".  So there is that option.

If you do like ABS, I would suggest driving over the bridge into Tampa, where Love Shack was the best place to go.  For $10, you could go upstairs where there were maybe three of four different theaters, all showing different movies.  I have seen guys totally naked upstairs, and no one seemed to care.  Downstairs has the more traditional, "by the dollar videos" and there are larger booths in the back if you want to have more than one guy in your booth.

Saint Pete is NOTHING like Fort Lauderdale, where there seems to be places to have sex in a number of areas, but it is here.  You can use some of the other more conventional phone apps and usually score if you are persistent enough.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1