Your piercings

7 hours ago, kitpig said:

I just have a PA and have often wondered about a septum piercing and nipples.  Being an office dweller, I’m not sure how I could have the septum piercing done and if not be visible at work… 

If you have a horseshoe ring, you can twist it inside nostrils and no one can see it. I was working in education when I had mine done and no one knew or saw it.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Medwaym said:

If you have a horseshoe ring, you can twist it inside nostrils and no one can see it. I was working in education when I had mine done and no one knew or saw it.

Awesome - thanks... and did you lose sensation / sensitivity in your nipples whn you had them done? 

On 9/11/2024 at 1:45 PM, kitpig said:

Awesome - thanks... and did you lose sensation / sensitivity in your nipples whn you had them done? 

Sadly my nipples have never been sensitive, I didn't lose or gain with the piercing

• Like 1

On 9/11/2024 at 4:07 PM, Leather-lee said:

You'd only be able to get a smaller gauge ring, so thicker sizes like mine (5mm) wouldn't be doable.

Love to see some pics of you, you sound fucking hot....leather, piercings, bio tat 🔥🔥🔥

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tjfboi33 said:

love my pa--just went up to a 6g recently, aiming for 4 next. not sure how much further i want to take it.

need to update my profile pic, though, as that's from ages ago.

I need to work up the guts to get my cock pierced

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

20 minutes ago, barefucker44 said:

You can always start with your balls first. It doesn't hurt much and it feels spectacluar when you stretch to accomodate larger gauge rings. The rings knocking on the balls really adds a whole new sensation. Eventually, you can go for a sexy PA pierce.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Morgar666 said:

You can always start with your balls first. It doesn't hurt much and it feels spectacluar when you stretch to accomodate larger gauge rings. The rings knocking on the balls really adds a whole new sensation. Eventually, you can go for a sexy PA pierce.

Any recommendations as to where on my balls?

10 hours ago, barefucker44 said:

Of the piercings I've gotten my PA was far and away the easiest and least painful.  If you truly hate it take the jewelry out that first day and all will heal up.  But if you are like me; you'll love it.  I would encourage you to go for the PA today.

• Like 1

On 9/13/2024 at 4:45 AM, tjfboi33 said:

love my pa--just went up to a 6g recently, aiming for 4 next. not sure how much further i want to take it.

need to update my profile pic, though, as that's from ages ago.

Love your PA. May i know what gauge were you pierced at and how long did it take for you to stretch it to a 6g?