Prissy Queens in dark rooms.

Pig Bottom

Last night I was at Slammers and normally along the bench 4 or 5 people fit. The bottoms were being greedy and 3 of them were taking up the whole thing. When that happens I just go on either side.

Last night this bitchy queen is there. I get down and bend over on the side. and she says "what are you doing I'm over here" and I say "I am too"

Q: are you blind?

Me: yes

Q: you are?

Me: yes I am

Q: Well I think it's fucked up that you are using a disability in that way.

me: Whatever

Q: you better move your arm.

I move my arm an inch to the right.

Some guy behind me starts fucking me.

The Queen left in a huff so I scooted over to where she was.

I am not one to get violent, but I was almost ready to pummel this bitch. I wouldn't because I would be afraid to get thrown out and banned.

I feel for you man! I went to work out at my prissy queen gym the other day and the manager pulled me aside and said several members had complained about my body odor. Since my gym is 95% male I am assumming that it was some overly washed sissy boy who complained. If it was a straight dude well hes missing his calling as a bottom

• 2 weeks later...

Groan!. . Why do people have to be "haters".. I just don't get it. They need to put a period and move on.

Last night I was at Slammers and normally along the bench 4 or 5 people fit. The bottoms were being greedy and 3 of them were taking up the whole thing. When that happens I just go on either side.

Last night this bitchy queen is there. I get down and bend over on the side. and she says "what are you doing I'm over here" and I say "I am too"

Q: are you blind?

Me: yes

Q: you are?

Me: yes I am

Q: Well I think it's fucked up that you are using a disability in that way.

me: Whatever

Q: you better move your arm.

I move my arm an inch to the right.

Some guy behind me starts fucking me.

The Queen left in a huff so I scooted over to where she was.

I am not one to get violent, but I was almost ready to pummel this bitch. I wouldn't because I would be afraid to get thrown out and banned.

Ugh,. I have been in situations like that at a bathhouse before. I was going in the sauna, and sat down, and some bitch said. . Im sitting here. (wanted to take up the whole bench), and I was like. . I want to sit here too buddy. Because It had line of sight to the door, and I could check the guys coming in and going out. Well the Queen, got all huffy and said. . (I was here first), and I said, "look there is no plaque here with your name on it" and you were not "laying" here. . just sitting. I think you are being a space hog. and a bit rude. . besides its not like you have some trick here right now. . . and about that time another man heard what I was saying. . came over. and started pressing his cock into my ass. . at which time the bitchey queen gets up, and is all like.. . you suck. . I hope you drop dead. . and walks out. . . After the guy leaves the sauna. . the top, now with his cock in me says. . "I sure hope you don't. . or least don't die before I drop my load in you". and we both laughed.

I feel for you man! I went to work out at my prissy queen gym the other day and the manager pulled me aside and said several members had complained about my body odor. Since my gym is 95% male I am assumming that it was some overly washed sissy boy who complained. If it was a straight dude well hes missing his calling as a bottom

Its A "Gym", and we are Males. . We are SUPPOSED to stink. . Males emit musk and Pheramones as well as (odor). . I feel you are right, Thick. It was probably some little twinky queen who has a Gucci bag full of, "product", in his locker at the gym. I think the queens like that need to man up a bit. . its a frickin' gym.