Grindr pays off big time.

I live close to 2 major interstates and a very popular tourist spot. I know grindr gets a lot of bad reviews but for me it works out sometimes.  This time of year I usually can find some horny travlers. Work was slow today so I got on and started looking.  Nothing all day until I head home. I get a message from a guy asking if I'm really ok just being an anon hole. I'm like heck yeah.  He says there are 3 of us. I'm like hell yeah! I'm thinking gangbang.  He says no they all want to go one at a time and only 1 is gay the other 2 are just horny and curious.  I tell them where I am and how to get in the garage. The first guy says he just wants me bent over and wants a hole. I hear them pull up so I bend over a work bench and he comes in. Took him a bit to get hard but he fucked good and left. Next guy comes in and pushes me to my knees so I can suck his cock. He was small but got rock hard and then bent me over. Third guy comes in and gets rough fingering and grabbing my cock. He fucked the shit out of me and then made me suck him clean. Total time was probably 10min and I got 3 loads 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 1