Do you feel masculine when you bottom?

Absolutely I feel masculine! No woman could take the poundings I have and live to tell the tale. It takes a real man to handle all that raw cock, and any bottom can attest to that. I both give and receive and I have never felt more manly than when I am on my back, legs to my shoulders, with a huge cock rearranging my guts.

Excellent points and interesting thoughts you all have on this topic. It’s always fun to get into other people’s heads and understand how they see and feel the world.

For me personally… I do absolutely feel masculine when I bottom. In fact, it feels masculine in the sense that we are eating from a forbidden fruit. Man on man sex and orgies with cum filled open holes and the smell of testosterone, sweat and sex reeking in the air… honestly what could be more masculine? Submitting to your sexual drive and fucking for the joy of it and taking endless amounts of cum even if we can’t reproduce… as opposed to women who are more driven to limit sex and use it for other purposes than the pure lust of fucking. For me this is hyper masculine and I totally love it 🐽💦