Anonymous sex - what are your thoughts?

I find the idea of being blindfolded / hooded while being fucked by men exhilarating. I think it is the idea of me just being a body to be used, and my identity does not matter. On the other hand, I can‘t say I feel the same about hooded tops. What are your thoughts on this? 

I love the idea of being blindfolded or hooded while getting fucked. My wife and I have talk about the possibility of her setting it up for me to have a blindfolded gangbang with noise canceling headphones on so I can’t hear them if they talk either. The kicker is that there would be at least one guy I know fucking me. So I’d have to wonder who it was. She’d know and he’d know, but I wouldn’t have a clue. I find that to be very hot. 

• Like 2

I love anonymous sex. The anticipation as I'm waiting face down, ass up on my bed, while some guy I've only been chatting to on Grindr for 10 minutes walks in, is delicious.

I know he's just there to use me, neither of us cares what the other looks like. We both get what we need, they get a cumdump to unload in, and I get a good hard fuck and a load pumped into my greedy hole.

• Like 2

The closest I’ve come to blindfolded was turning the light off in my room at the baths, towel over head with ass in air. Hot taking loads then later walking around and wondering which, if had the load of any of the guys I saw.