HOTELS TO HOST CUMDUMP?

Hello, 25 5’6 130lb Hispanic cumdump here. 

Will be visiting LA sometime this month and looking for a hotel to host a cumdump session that won’t mind the constant coming and going of the guys. 

Also for suggestions on public restrooms or parks to cruise near the union station downtown. 

any tops looking to show me around I’m cool with that as well 🙂 

IMG_0755.jpeg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Dixie used to be awesome but recently they posted a night security guard who basically hassles visitors to pump and dumps and it has ruined what was a great place to host parTies and events. A couple of weeks ago I was hosted at the Dusk and it went perfectly. 

On 6/18/2024 at 1:47 PM, BenniDover said:

Heart O Chicago motel in Chicago is a great one. Red roof inn in Buckhead (Druid hills) Atlanta Georgia. Got 37 loads in one night at that hotel 🤤 26 loads and HOC. 

My husband and I were in Atlanta for business five years ago; I think that Red Roof Inn is where we participated in a pump and dump party with a young slim guy.  Could that have been you?  I remember at the time wanting to bail because the cum-dump looked like we needed to ask for his ID!  The only other detail I remember is that when we arrived there were six guys there already and my husband’s BWC was the biggest there!  💪🍆